Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
Kendall94 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
this is good!
i'm random girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
i really like this story!
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh very very promising...looking forward to the next chapter! )
mommy2kh chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
I just finished through your last chapter of this story and wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying it. I'm so glad it has been continued and look forward to reading more. Thanks!
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
I feel so bad for Edward and Bella. They can't seem to catch a break. I cried when they were saying goodbye but not really saying goodbye.
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Wow that was crazy. I knew Esme read it, but then she said she didn't but... she really did! Amazing
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
This story does make me happy!
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Wait is it Edward Cullen or Edward Masen?
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I heard of this story by a friend... and i'm glad i did, it seems very good and i can't wait to keep reading it!:)
French Shark chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
I LOVED this story! It's one of the lucky few I chose to read during my road trip *that I'm still on...hehe* And I'm glad that I got the chance to read all the story in *almost* one point in time...If it weren't for these amazing stories, I would have DIED of boredom! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sounds promising,will review as I read once I start reading.
The fault in my heart chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Love love love it

Keep writing

Can't wait to read more

So you better update soon

And that means like tomorrow

Keep writing

Thanks so much for the gr8 story

Keep going

Thanks again

Twilight chick 4 eva
VivoRisataAmore chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
This was a great story! Thanks for starting it!
Teeeeem Seth chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
isn't this copyright?
danigurl23 chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
so first i would like to say that the first 6 or so chapters of this story were amazing... i really liked them... im sorry that youre not finishing the story but i understand how it is... also im defantly excited that someone picked up the story where you left off! im definatly gonna check it out!

ps... i was wondering if you could check out one or both of my stories? youre a great writer and i could really use some of your expertise! :)
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »