Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
jasperslover chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
ESME's the devil!
TaleTerror chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Aww thats really sad to know that you werent continuing your stories, i read this today and i knew i was going to be hooked when they first went out for coffee and of course how cheeky esme was really being bcoz she HAD! read bellas book!

I was totally freaking out and being embarressed for bella and giggling bcoz it fit so right in the story lol. And how you did when she looked back at her from the stairs and she mouthed "i read it" to her and pointing at the book. OMG! lol

Plus the last chapter of this that you write and them saying goodbye at the car that whole parking lot scene, i gotta say i dont have any experience in writing or in reality for that matter but how you wrote the whole scene was anything that i could ever wish for. it was prefect.
MelKel chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Awesome! I love your idea where Esme said she didn't read it so that Edward didn't know and then she mouths, "I read it" to Bella when Edward isn't looking. I also liked the part where you said, "She was staring right at me with a peculiar look on her face. A look of examination."
The Weatherwitch chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
i reallyreallyreallyreally liked this story, so much that i was adicted :D

i guess i'll go read it that other persons thingy

from what i've read, you are a very talented author :D
readtoday chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ooh, I like it so far!
Infame chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I really wonder where the Esme scenario is going! It is so hard to actually stop reading and write a review, its so good!
Infame chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I really liked Edward's POV, I didn't feel like I was reading the same scene all over again. I loved the food fight with the family, it was so cute.
Infame chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This plot is fantastic! I can't wait to read more, it is very well written and fun to read. Thanks for posting, starting this fic.
jezzeria chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
haha yea silly bella. edward still likes you fool! okay reading onward. :D
jezzeria chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
haha twilight entertainment, nice reference. :) I'm hooked so far! :)
LovesTheHeat chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
i respect this. i don't like it, but i understand. hope your okay... you sounded like of morose.

hoepfully you'll come back. i enjoy your writing. (:
LovesTheHeat chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
curious... wouldn't bella have changed the name of eddie?

or is this part of your plot?

i love it. it's so cute! (:
evwannaB3 chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
She is SUCH an IDIOT! Why the hell didn't she change his name?
Filigreee chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
This story has so much potential...

I'm happy the new author is living up to your chapters. (:

- Alice.