Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
interesting start. I'd like to see what else you do with it. Are you going to bring Rosalie and Emmett in the story? Maybe as an actress and a body guard. And what about Carlisle and Esme?
Night script chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wow... great story... nice... fantastic writing... love it...
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
You have to update this ASAP! AWESOME! I it!
Obsess3d-mUch chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
the summary for this story has me sucked in i want to see more and im hoping youll keep going with this story as the idea is quite good :D

update soon :)
Morning-Sunset chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Loved it loved it loved it

It's a completley original plot- update soon, i really want to see what happens

Ha! Lauren got what was coming to her.

Loved it loved it loved it!
Lured by the scent chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is a real original idea,

I'm itching to read more, update soon?
darcy13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
OK. I'm intrigued. Anxious to see how Edward will star in the movie about the book and how Bella, as the author, will factor in.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh boy, I had so much fun reading this. I could only imagine what's going to come (well, most of it, since we all already know who's gonna meet each other... ;D), so I think I'm pretty much hooked. I can already tell I'm going to love reading this, because I already loved reading this first chapter. You had me giggling at the moments with Lauren, Alice's joint engagement-movie proposition party, and Bella's overeagerness of his status. Needless to say, I wish for more. Please continue soon!

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
kelly1983 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I really like it so far! I'm glad Lauren was already put in her place :o)
ghostparties chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow! You know, in all the time I've been reading fanfiction, I don't think I've come across this idea! I really love it and even though I can't offer much critisism until I read another chapter or so, I can still tell you to keep it up!

x