Reviews for Where We've Been
eellooociin chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
this is a hopeless attempt on my part but your stories are wonderful and i especially like this one.

maybe youll up date it one day.. again very well written hope to see more soon
Conscious chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Hey now! I start reading this story, getting all invested in it, and what happens? It stops at chapter 4 and you haven't updated it in about a month? I'm actually really sad right now.

It's not my thing to get choked up over an unfinished FF but this one looks like it's gonna be good. Or at least it would be if updated by such a fabulous writer as yourself. I dunno, maybe it's me. But your writing talks to me.

It makes me happy. I'm your biggest fan. You're my favorite author. Don't leave me hanging. Please?
jbs10 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I remembering reading this. I'm glad you brought it back.

I love how you write and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
krisana22 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
The way you describe things makes me feel like i can actually see them. Interesting indeed! I hope Spencer doesn't break Ashleys heart :( PMS
Backsound chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
The way you write is powerful. You've got me intrigued.
krisana22 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Thank you for updating! This chapter was something i wasn't expecting. Spencer maybe killing someone? I'm really glad that you're still writing this story, I really enjoy it. Can't wait to see how Ashley gets involved. PMS
krisana22 chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
I thought i had read this story before. I'm gald you're bringing it back. PMS.
NoUrPlans chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
This is good, you should continue i like how you used tegan and Sara's Burn your life down , if thats what you meant.
SaveMeFromThisLoadedGun chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
i do 2

did u post this somewhere else?
krisana22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I feel like i've read this before some where else.
sfwy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
the way you write is godlike.