Reviews for Broken Hearts Club
This is wonderful. I enjoyed all their interactions and I really love your style. The conversations are all so dynamic and in-character, I can really see them in my mind. Not to mention the context itself is really fun. Though I don't think Zuko would have the required EQ for being their consultant, given how awkward he is in social situations thanks to his upbringing. I always thought of him as more of the big-brother mentor type that can give them advises about life as his uncle once did for him, seeing as he is the oldest and most mature of the group.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I usually hate fics that are mostly dialogue but this was brilliant
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
It is always nice to see a bit of Zuko bonding with the rest of the GAang before the finale. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
This was awesome! So funny to think of Zuko as some kind of Love guru!
tykronos the devastator chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
more or less, you just cursed Zutara, thanks
FirePony16 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Awesome. :D
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
These were a lot of fun to read! The last one, with Katara, couldn't have taken place quite that way while she was still so angry with Zuko and blaming him for everything, but I sure wish it had!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
*cackles* i can just imagine him suddenly demanding payment of some sort after he talks with someone. ;D

brittney
crystalwolfberri chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
you may not like Kataang, but you seem to have hinted at it very well here! ;)

haha, Zuko and Katara were hilarious this chapter! I like Sokka's conversation the best, though. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Katara is so flip-floppy. I love made up words with made up meanings.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Yeah, it really isn't dynamic. I think they were going for something kinda innocent like with Spirited Away *shrug* It can be cute sometimes though
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
He was too nice to her
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
That's right, Zuko. You deserve it. This is funnier
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Added suggestion for the patient: The first butt to be kicked Sokka's for therapy reasons.

:)I like it!
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
I like that Zuko doesn't actually go out of his way to encourage them or anything. It's almost as if he could grunt and they'd feel better. Hilarious!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »