Reviews for What Daddy Doesn't Know
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
I absolutely ADORE this part!

"What is it?" He was concerned but knew that he could handle anything that she wanted. He would make anything that was wrong better. Wait! He turned his head quickly but casually as if nothing was wrong and checked the perimeter. Oh, thank God. He turned his full attention back to an oblivious Katja.

Just perfect, priceless, Victor! 'Anything she needs I'll give her...gotta check for enemies first' Mwa ha ha ha ha ha.
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Only the first chapter and, already, I'm head over heels. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
RosemaryTavington chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Okay I lied. I could not stop reading this so I finished it in one night. I love it, thank you for writing this, it was awesome eventhough you wrote it like 3 years ago :-D
RosemaryTavington chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Hi,
I know you've long finished this story. I just wanted to say that I only just found it since I was looking for some Sabretooth / OC action.

Yours is the only one I am actually reading completely so far because I love it. You're a great writer in my opinion and you really managed to work out these characters and their primitive instincts and desires (like ferals have) great! I won't be able to read all of it tonight but I will definitely have finished in a couple of days :-D
crusherccme chapter 21 . 10/10/2011
Awww I like this. I'm disappointed that it stopped. But I do like how you said what you were gonna do with it. That made me happy.
Madison chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
I really like your stories but it's incredibly frustrating when you keep posting them and giving up halfway through. When you end them with such an anti-climax it really lets down the readers and the story as a whole. Hopefully your next stories will be as interesting as your past ones but you'll take the time to have a proper ending before you post them to save such dissapointment.
Cedes Vantas69 chapter 21 . 6/17/2011
Love the story hope there will be more chapters or a squel maybe? lol
Red Rose Cat chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
This is getting extremely good! Please keep up the great work!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
this is brilliant!
mudpuddledemon chapter 21 . 7/28/2009
Great story, it's kept me up past sunrise. I hope you do some more with it if you get the chance. Sabertooth's point of view is so great to see, and I'm shocked by how much I like Katja as an out of universe character, usually I hate them. I love the whole 'feral' animalistic thing, wish there was more of it out there. I'd love to see Katja knocked up, kinda makes sense with all the yummy sex they have. And I bet that would put 'Sabie' off the charts with the protectiveness. Just a thought. Thanks for the great story!
mudpuddledemon chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Love the bond growing between them, and Katja, she's a great character.
cylobaby chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
lol just wanted to drop a line here at ch. 2 because I liked the othello allusion. story's great so far! on to ch 3!
max chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
very good! more soon, PLEASE!
random hyper person chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
LOL! At the end of this chapter...don't ya think "Jizz in my pants" is a fitting song? (couldn't help myself) XD
random hyper person chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
“Why the Hell are you NAKED? DAN!”

RHP: Oh god! *wipes away tear* I LOL'd so hard! BEST LINE EVER!