Reviews for A Last Train Ride
RylieN chapter 1 . 4/18
AAAAAAHHH DEM FEELS!
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I guess it came out as a bit uncharacteristic, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I like it, it turned out to be quite good. And the fact that you chose to fill in the blank is awesome, too. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this is saddening but perfectly written
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love it, it's so realistic and amazingly written
friedie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow, this is really powerful! You've shown the closeness and understanding that Luna, Ginny, and Neville surely developed in that term at Hogwarts very well. I like your treatment of Luna, with her classic dreaminess but underlying strength and determination and keen understanding of what's at stake.
Rema-Victoire chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was epic! Probobally one of the best fan-fictions that I've ever read :)
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was really good... I can imagine that perfectly. :) Ginny crying at the end was an 'aw' moment for sure. I always wondered how they took her from the train.
Miana Isabella chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is amazing!
Doug5358 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Interesting story. Based on my idea of the characters involved, this could be how it happened.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very nice, in a short piece you managed to catch the characters just right...
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Sticks to canon YAY! And the way Luna's friends behaved was realistic too.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was really good. It made me all sad. I was like "No, you blast-ended skank, leave Luna alone!"
sinfulgirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This fic literally broke my heart... *stares at the wall with empty eyes*

Don't get me wrong tho, it WAS beautiful, it's just that I love Luna so much and I- *trails off* *turns her back to you* *sniffs as lightly as possible*

All the best...
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
nice gap filler
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love this. It gives a really good insight into Luna, and the whole event. I especially like that she stopped them from fighting. Good title too.