Reviews for Harry's Summer Cold
daisy.tya chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
[ 'Even if I really hate these colds, it's great to have parents, who care.'] that's right Harry is great to have good parent who care for you :)
Grunty chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
What is this?

Did a cat walk over your keyboard and you posted it or what?
Southern Girl Always chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
I really like this story,because I can relate to it,I have asthma and right now I am having so trouble breathing because of the pollen levels
twilotter lover chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
this is such a cute story
wemcall chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
I have to tell you. I saw at the end of each chapter that you were not a native speaker of english. I want you to know that you did a very good job with this story. If you had not said anything I would never had known that english was not your first language. Excellent Job and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

william mcallister
christy chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
awwwww! so sweet!
StoriesAreMagic chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, so cute! Stupid pawn-playing manipulative Dumbledore.
StoriesAreMagic chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, so cute! Stupid pawn-playing manipulative Dumbledore.
QuarterQuell chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
I really liked this story :) Good idea and you definately have a talent for writing. However I can't help noticing how similar all of these stories are. Such as whenever someone reads out a high temperature, you usually say that they do it worriedly. Which is fine, but just a bit repetitive. But of course, you have so many fanfic stories that I'd be surprised if there weren't any similarities. Also, what is Harry's thing with the thermometer? It really isn't that bad... Idk why he makes such a fuss :0
xxmegzzxxvampire.loverxx001 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Okay... I would like to tell you that... YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING. I haven't really even subscribed to author alerts or anything and I keep finding my self reading a different story of yours.. I really like how you write! For not be a native english speaker I think you do a pretty damn good job! (: Love all of your stories (: please keep making more stories like this they ar
Lexi0521 chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
I really love this story!

Thank you!
noreenklose chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Great story! A really heart-warming tale. Thanks for writing it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
aderrett chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
i quite like this story
handschuhmaus chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Solely for your information, I probably wouldn't use "collide" when referring to the schedules/timetables. "Conflict" would probably be a better word. (Of course, it's possible that British or Australian English uses "collide", but I'm not aware of such usage.) It's comprehensible, but it sounds a bit strange.
Jtennis chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
I always love your stories, and this is no different!