Reviews for Harry's Summer Cold
In chapter 5 "'This must be what it feels like to have real parents'" awww that's so sad I almost cried. You are such a good writer!
Jamie Theobald chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
This was a great story! I think its so funny that even though he knows the risk he still wants to be stubborn and not tell his guardians when he is sick!
Jamie Theobald chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Wow glad everything worked out for Harry, its just a little sad that he has to be so careful now all because his family didnt take care of him.
Jamie Theobald chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
what happened? He was better, why did he suddenly get worse?
Jamie Theobald chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Now whats going on, where is Harry going?
Jamie Theobald chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Wow that was sweet of Severus, as less than a month before he hated Harry and now he is giving Harry priceless family heirlooms!
Jamie Theobald chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Oh great, Harry lied about his temperature so Severus is going to administer the antidote so Harry is going to get sicker isn't he?
Jamie Theobald chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Great chapter!
Jamie Theobald chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Oh no why did Harry have such a relapse?
Jamie Theobald chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
uh oh where did Harry end up now? Good chapter!
Jamie Theobald chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Poor Harry is really sick...
Jamie Theobald chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Wow, Hopefully Harry doesnt have brain damage... good chapter!
Jamie Theobald chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Awesome chapter! Im glad there are more chapters because I loved this so far
Anonmynous chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Whats your first language? I'm Gaelic
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
It doesn't sound as if Harry's year is going to be much fun. I developed asthma as an adult, just a few years ago, after an especially nasty bout of pneumonia. Dust and wind always make it worse - although the air is probably much cleaner at Hogwarts - and the Dementors hanging around probably won't help, either. I can't imagine flying would be on the docket at all this year. I don't envy either Severus or Minerva passing on that piece of news.

At least Harry finally has good, loving guardians. That can help compensate for a lot. :)