Reviews for Echoes of the Heart
EmilyxSarah chapter 26 . 5/25
So it took me an embarrassingly long time to realize that no, this was NOT written in 2017 and is NOT taking place present-day.
But anyway, I've been glued to this thing for the last few days, and it was fantastic. Bravo, friend.
MoonKent chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I really like this version! I wasn't sure that I would, because I know nothing of Assassin's Creed (other than in your intro), and I wasn't sure how well Pirates of the Caribbean and Beauty and the Beast could possibly mix, but it's really coming together in a very unique way.

One thing I would have liked more is a little more description of the Beast. I couldn't quite tell what his actual shape was, other than shark-like. Was he more humanoid, or did he still have fins? Could he have walked on land? I thought at first that he was going to be sort of merman-ish, but the characters didn't mention that, so I assume that he isn't. Do mermaids exist in this world? It would be cool to do a sequel with the Little Mermaid somehow. (I know, I should probably finish reading this story before I get ideas for sequels. On to the next chapter, then!)
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 26 . 4/18/2012
Fantastic. Thanks for writing & posting.
Answer chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Dear Samoa,

You are amazing. Stop it, you're making the rest of us look bad.

Love and kisses,

Isabella

OK, I'm kidding (mostly). I have no idea why I haven't read this before, but I just stumbled across it and had a truly wonderful morning of reading as a result, so thank you so much for that! I know it's been finished for three years but I just wanted you to know that I really, really enjoyed it. I LOVED the two parallel stories and how you moved them along roughly in sync, but without repeating yourself. I eagerly devoured every chapter and I'm reluctant to re-enter the real world now because I liked being absorbed in the world of this story so much! Great work as always! :D
roserapier chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
That was totally AWESOME! You did a great job and I hope to read more from you. Thank you for an AMAZING read.
summerstar chapter 26 . 5/29/2011
Hey! Just wanna let you know that I just finished rereading your story. And I still enjoyed it very much. I love all your Beauty and the Beast fanfics, tho :D
GAgal05 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I love your stories. You have done a marvelous job of entwining Beauty and the Beast and POTC as well. I love that there are two different Beauty and the Beast story lines going on. The one with Robin and Kyle is more realistic more modern and more believeable than the fantasy version of BatB, I hope I am reading that part of the story correctly. Excellent job!
lana-bear chapter 26 . 8/29/2010
I know that I've read this over a year after it was last updated, but I wanted to take the time to review. I thought your story was very well-written and interesting. I loved the plot and both couples. So wonderful story. And please continue to write stories based on or involving Beauty and the Beast in the future.
tyfi chapter 26 . 7/22/2010
hey, since you finished this story a long time ago, i don't know if you're going to read this but i have to write something: when i saw this crossover of pirates, beauty and the beast and assassin's creed, i thought what the hell? and then i read the first chapter and i was hooked. it was brilliantly written and i adored it!
Frodo Lives chapter 26 . 6/22/2010
This story kept me hooked till the very end! It was very creative and did a good job combining Pirates of the Caribbean and and Beauty and the Beast. And i love all of Kyle's movie choices!
m1ssmel1ss chapter 26 . 6/22/2010
Honestly this story was one of the reasons I began to write on fanficiton. The plot line is thrilling, the characters believable, and the mixture of the three is compelling to any reader. Good job!
Natalie9653 chapter 26 . 9/14/2009
That was so awesome! Oddly enough, the tie in of Pirates of the Carribean fit. And the high tech world that Robin and Kyle lives in was awesome when paired with the less advanced but more self-reliant times of Vannessa and Adam. I absolutely loved it.
Ruby Pen chapter 26 . 6/28/2009
This is such a well written fic, and I'm sad that it's over. I have an idea for you. Why don't you do a POTC story starting from when we see Will's cameo appearance? Just a little food for thought. Keep writing please.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 26 . 6/8/2009
Oh, I loved it! It's such a great ending and Jack was in it. And I even knew the song that you picked for their little cartoon. All in all, a very well-written story and great plot with a perfect ending. Wonderful job.

FYI, it's Blackgrrl92 not Blackgrrl192. I know the l makes it look like a 1, but there's a difference. But thanks for mentioning the reviews anyway. I'm so sad to see it end, but it was a great story.
summerstar chapter 26 . 6/4/2009
woow... it's an amazing story! i'm glad it works out for both vanessa and adam and robin and kyle. i'm looking forward to your next beauty and the beast fanfic. you really are a good writer.