Reviews for Forbidden Heritage
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Oh, this kind of plot device (i.e. giving sakura a mary sue hat and cock-teasing the reader by not telling anything about it) is the one I hate most. I am SO close to giving up on the story now.
Lemarteskun chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
yoiu know its the toad sage not frog sage right
MugetsuIchigo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
well that was a bit confusing...
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
wha...please please please update as soon as you can...
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
ew, its karin.
LaxRAGE chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
I've just finished reading this story from chapter 1 to 20, since i had only discovered a couple of hours ago, and I have say that this is a great story and I hope you can update soon.
tgate3 chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
wow how does this story only have this many review, that is a mystery so hurry up with this hiatus haha...as for the people who said they wouldnt read this story because your vocabulary was to detailed...are you kidding, thats what makes it a good story go take an advanced english course
The Star of The Dying Nation chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Okay, the story seems a bit to... well I don't know what to call it, but somehow the scenes are givin too much much desciption you forget what is being descibed, I know I'm over-exaggerating but you get my idea...I hope (because I didn't)
Hefster chapter 20 . 7/17/2008
Hey great story. You lost me in some area's throughout the story but that's not a major hinderance in enjoying it. Good luck finding a computer.
Delbi18 chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
O.K. so I haven't reviewed your story up until this point, and for that I'm sorry. But I must say this story is outstanding, and aside from a few spelling errors which doesn't matter there isn't anything wrong with this story. I was slightly confused with all the buisness with Naruto getting the Katar's but thats neither here nor there. I'm just curious when Naruto is going to learn the Hirashin if he is at all? Hm. But keep up the good work and I will review each chapter separately from here on out.
GirlCat817 chapter 20 . 6/28/2008
So, it took me a couple of nights, but I finally worked my way thru this and I have to say man alive, what a wicked job you've done. This is a truly great and captivating story and I love the interaction between Sakura and Naruto (which I really, really want to be canon). The love scenes are very tastefully done, they are sort of hot but not in the sleazy romance novel way unlike some others I've read, and I appreciate that because it keeps me from closing out of a story. I can't wait to read more but just excellent storytelling on your part dude, and massive thanks for the great reading material. I just hope however you end it, theres a happy ending. Please?
smithjohn2020 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
i've been reading 7 chapters so far and it held my interest. though you almost lost me couple of times with how frustrating it was for naruto and sakura not getting together. i mean it's 7 chapters and plenty of near encounters in konoha, in naruto's departure, during their stay at the room, and so on. surely if you don't want to rush their relationship, but at least have them talk about them. my frustration wasn't so much in sakura, but more so in your naruto. with sakura, we readers can guess why she's back and forth with showing her feelings for naruto. but we don't know why naruto is holding back or at least take charge by initiating them to talk about their relationship openly. don't get me wrong, i'm still intrigued and will continue reading another day, but i hope those things will be resolved soon in the next few chapters.
Maddie chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
Wow! I honestly didn't see that coming! You are like so awesome! You just keep on coming with a hat full of suprises! Like that thing in the shower... Heh... And the note with Sasuke! Like the first letter of each sentence is pure genius!

Anyway, good luck in college and really look forward to next chappies where it all comes together!
show.me.the.stars chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
::squeals:: OMFG, Sasuke was so freaking CUTE this chapter! OMG!

I'm reading this in school on my teacher's laptop right now, lol, so its not a signed in review, but this chapter had me silently squealing...so cute! My friends (who don't read/watch anime/manga) were staring at me like I was some sort of a retard, lol, but this chapter really was SOO sweet!

I heart Sasuke...so cute!

But YAY for NaruSaku!

Great chapter and until next time! ;)
kidloco chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
wow that was unexpected and cool

sakura and naruto is againg toguther, now know what will do next aftehr that note