Reviews for Eternal Darkness
VikkiAAML chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
bro loved how even if you didnt mean to you tied another author on fanfiction named bittersweet romaticide. she has some cool AAML stories too. anyways THIS STORY IS "F***ING" AWESOME! keep it up evan
sincerely
VikkiAAML another aaml fan
xBandanaRosesx chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
This was a great story! I don't usually enjoy horror stories but I really liked this one )
aamlpokeshipping chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
that was AWESOME!
aamlpokeshipping chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
hey evan u r my #1 fav author
ashandmistylover chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Rereading ur stories cuz im bored and need more aaml! Nd its still as ever! Hey heres a note for you:) :UPDATE UR STORIES! ESPECALLY R! I MUST NO WHAT HAPPENS TO ALEKSI! IF YOU DONT DO IT sOON...YOU DONT EVEN WANNA NO! (Sigh sorry im just in desperate need of aaml, plz hurry!)
ashandmistylover chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
So i must say...THAT WAS MY FAV of alll ur stories ! except the lake house. Im fan of scary stuff nd romance! Must be y i love this! Oh and that natty calharecter? Describes me perfectly! If i was in this i would hav said nd done the exact same things! But when drew she was hi nd she said on life... i woulda just tried to say yes w da best straight face i can!. Lolol jk i dnt do that. Keep writing! I loves all the little joke u put in :)
Brennason chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
My favorite story of yours yet! I loved this, ecevn though it was very gruesome. But the AAML and the DAML were SO SO SO adorable, and I really liked the OC's (except Procler of course). Onto the Lake House!
Brennason chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Okay that was awesome! Who would have thought amine characters making out could be so hot?
Brennason chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oh my! This chapter was dirty! Awesome :)
Aaml freak chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Great story!
ReInCaRnAtIoNandHeArTaChE chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
This story was AWESOME! Procker as a bat was cool! Love the ending, especially Natty still alive! _
TimPrime1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
How was misty dramatized and what position was she in
pokemaster101 chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
the waiting room thing had me rofl. XD
AMG22 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
yay this story is both dark and awesome,good job!
SuzumiyaStar chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
*sighs* WOW what a GREAT story, you do great with horror and I HOPE you make a sequal to it, making Procker come back would be AWESOME!