Reviews for Eternal Darkness
VikkiAMML chapter 6 . 1/9
bro loved how even if you didnt mean to you tied another author on fanfiction named bittersweet romaticide. she has some cool AAML stories too. anyways THIS STORY IS "F***ING" AWESOME! keep it up evan
sincerely
VikkiAAML another aaml fan
xBandanaRosesx chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
This was a great story! I don't usually enjoy horror stories but I really liked this one )
aamlpokeshipping chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
that was AWESOME!
aamlpokeshipping chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
hey evan u r my #1 fav author
ashandmistylover chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Rereading ur stories cuz im bored and need more aaml! Nd its still as ever! Hey heres a note for you:) :UPDATE UR STORIES! ESPECALLY R! I MUST NO WHAT HAPPENS TO ALEKSI! IF YOU DONT DO IT sOON...YOU DONT EVEN WANNA NO! (Sigh sorry im just in desperate need of aaml, plz hurry!)
ashandmistylover chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
So i must say...THAT WAS MY FAV of alll ur stories ! except the lake house. Im fan of scary stuff nd romance! Must be y i love this! Oh and that natty calharecter? Describes me perfectly! If i was in this i would hav said nd done the exact same things! But when drew she was hi nd she said on life... i woulda just tried to say yes w da best straight face i can!. Lolol jk i dnt do that. Keep writing! I loves all the little joke u put in :)
Brennason chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
My favorite story of yours yet! I loved this, ecevn though it was very gruesome. But the AAML and the DAML were SO SO SO adorable, and I really liked the OC's (except Procler of course). Onto the Lake House!
Brennason chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Okay that was awesome! Who would have thought amine characters making out could be so hot?
Brennason chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Oh my! This chapter was dirty! Awesome :)
Aaml freak chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Great story!
ReInCaRnAtIoNandHeArTaChE chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
This story was AWESOME! Procker as a bat was cool! Love the ending, especially Natty still alive! _
TimPrime1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
How was misty dramatized and what position was she in
pokemaster101 chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
the waiting room thing had me rofl. XD
AMG22 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
yay this story is both dark and awesome,good job!
SuzumiyaStar chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
*sighs* WOW what a GREAT story, you do great with horror and I HOPE you make a sequal to it, making Procker come back would be AWESOME!