Reviews for Careful What You Say
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 1/9
Hahaha, I can totally see Dean chunking it into the deepest body of water he could find.
Einzelfall chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Hey
I love this story so much
You write they perfectly in character and
The idea is amazing :)
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Nice.
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Loved it. Something different but still lots of good angst. xo
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Fantastic job! I have no idea how you managed to make such a short fic so emotional.
3DBABE1999 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Loved it! Awesome story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Oh wow. You're right, Sam totally would have wished for Dean not to be going to hell. Which would have killed Sam. Yup. (sigh) Great story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow. A wish stone. Nice!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This is one of my favorite stories - one of those ones I have to come back to every so often and re-read. It's just so beautifully done.

The idea and plot was very original and well thought and played out.

(And I'm a bit of a sucker for guilty-big-brother Dean too :P)

And the part where Sam died - oh my gosh, I could completely sympathize with Dean. I was in denial and shock and just plain heartbroken. I didn't see that coming at all!

And then Dean's heartbroken "Give him just him give him back." and "If I could have just one wish I'd just want my little brother back. Please."

I was crying.

And then the ending, and the new wish - Just beautiful.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Great story. Please keep up the great work.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Loved the story and would love it if you did another. Thanks so very much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I love how Sam keeps hitting Dean in the head with the pen's, love the banter, and REALLY love the idea of Sam being Mute while Dean is in hell. I know there's only one more chapter in this story but I'd love to see another story where that happens. Very enjoyable story, thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I've run across this story before but never sat down to read it through and through. I really love limp Sam stories and want more mute Sam stories. I've skimmed this one and if I remember right, Sam get's his voice back but any chance if not in this story, that in another you may right a story where Sam doesn't get his voice back. I really love the idea that the loss of Sam's voice was caused by Dean, although inadvertently. Great start to a story, thanks so much! Nicole.
Rowana1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Ohhhh that was GOOD! Thanks for the awesome story, the ending was FANTASTIC! The whole thing was just briliant, great job! ?
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Great but one question. Why didn't Sam use the stone to break the deal?