Reviews for Dose of Betrayal
So sweet I loved this so much thank you for writing!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awesome story.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, this was amazing. I loved how the whole thing Sam did was totally futile, and how guilty he felt when Dean came back and saved him in spite of the drugs. The chick flick moment at the end was great, too. I can totally sympathize with Sam, though...Dean really does make it difficult for him to save him. Great story!
GDrone chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Nice story... such great brothers.
Rat chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
aw, Sam drugging Dean is awesome, and Dean forgiving him is awesomer still.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was great! Perfect interaction between the brothers. Thanks for posting it!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was really reallt great to read. Really sweet. Awesome awesome job on this! Loved it!
716799 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh man, oh man, oh man. I just loved this. You portrayed the sibling love in such a sweet, real way. Kudos!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hey,I finally joined. I loved this. You should check out my stories linked to my profile page. In between reading a story, I'm writing a one-shot where Sammy gets turned into a baby and then ages a year a week. It'll be finished in a little while.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I loved this. I could see Sam taking such a drastic step in his desperation to save Dean. Of course, Dean would forgive him, he understands Sam's pain. It is this effect the deal has had on the boys and their relationship that the show seems unwilling or unable to convey. Great job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This was great. Just enough of everything to rival some longer stories. Thanks for the awesome read.