Reviews for Oddities in Oak Trees
Smithback chapter 16 . 1/3
a beautiful, wonderful and fantastic story
Guest chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
your writing style is particular and new and i really appreciated it, the story was well written fun, and felt new thank you for making it! ]
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
awesome story!...its already topped my favourites!
please keep writing more!
lol ;-)
nami chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Syaoran's too cute to be true, and that depresses me!
Nami chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Nice approach.
This personality suits Syaoran perfectly
QueenyLeAcH chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gawrsh! I loved this! The writing was fantastic, although there were some minor slightly irritating errors, and the story was amazing! The problems you threw at them were so believable! The only thing that upset me was that Yukito never came back for Sakura like he promised. :{ All in all, fantastic!
randomguy chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
that was great! one of the best i've read in a long time! love your style very good congrats!
fay208 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Very interesting on syaoran's thoughts *continues to read the next chapter*
LittleWolf'sCherryBlossom chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
A few weeks ago, I was strolling through Fan Fiction, what makes me interested in a story is if it's unique and special and incomparable to the others. Then all I see is Bloo. I smiled. Foster's is one of the very few, old great shows I'm able to see still nowadays. I watch it every week. And I will never regret reading your fan fic! You have great vocabulary, I wish I could write like you! And I love love, LOVE your Syaoran in this story! I find him a bit like the one you actually see in the manga/anime and his awkwardness makes me find him very sweet! When I think about the Syaorans in other stories, I feel like laughing or steamy! But every time I think about this Syaoran, it just makes me in awe. I just smile when I think of Oddities in Oak Trees. That's why I still read it!
Icefrosties chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Nice story! :)
deadflo chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Aww. I love the ending!
lhaine07 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
it always nice when authors make it a point to end on the story and to drag it much and you did that. I really enjoyed reading this story. til next next time.
lhaine07 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
the last chapter was the bomb. it shown the progress and maturity of the two people. eventhough syaoran is still weird, he didn't lost his determnation and it help sakura out when it matters in their relatioship. I am glad sakura show to syaoran how important he is to her when she ask him to meet her mother. The last chapter accumulated all the best scenes. love it.
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I stated reading last night! I really loved Syaoran in this. He may have been odd but it was cute! So happy sakura realized she loved him in the end!
superjunior1991 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
thats it...awwww! so good...a fitting finale to a marvellous story!