Reviews for A Matter of Circumstance
kate1309 chapter 42 . 5/8
Amazing! This story was definitely one of my favorites. I love all of your work so much and I hope you realize how incredible you are and how appreciated you are. You did a great job. Thank you so much. You're very inspiring.
Silver Rose Dust chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Draco Malfoy and Harry... didnt see that coming..
Guest chapter 42 . 8/10/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
But the baby is snapes why marry fucking Ron? Why have sex with Ron when you can have sex with sex it's self in the name of SEVERUS?
DliciousSnape chapter 36 . 12/21/2014
Haha I saw what u did there ;) light in my life? Love in the dark? U romantic u. :)
tanadhari chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
"Who was that?" a sleepy voice asked him.
"It was Hermione. She was looking for Ron," Harry said as he slipped under the covers.
A warm body spooned around his back with a contented sigh.
"Well, I'm glad you're back. I was getting cold," Draco Malfoy purred sleepily.

OOH. PLOT TWIST.
Katie chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
It's interesting how you play around with the idea that the characters have no agency. I honestly find it slightly disturbing to think about, but I still love the story.
Katie chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
This is hilarious.
dyeyell chapter 41 . 8/20/2013
That was a nice story. Punctuated with nice bits of lemon and Greek mythology. Good times.
dyeyell chapter 40 . 8/20/2013
I like how he ended up being a bit romantic with his proposal, then threw that out the window in the bedroom.
dyeyell chapter 39 . 8/20/2013
Awwwww.
dyeyell chapter 38 . 8/20/2013
Well no one can ever accuse Severus of being romantic.
dyeyell chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
In-outie.

Enough said.
dyeyell chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
I feel bad for Sev here. I just want to hug him. Of course I'd have to stun him first, because he wouldn't actually accept a hug...
dyeyell chapter 35 . 8/20/2013
I'm sure Hera can think of other curses. She's cunning like that.