Reviews for A Matter of Circumstance
xneseyx chapter 33 . 10/16
"Where'd you find a Slytherin house elf?"
Love it!
popsocket44 chapter 27 . 10/6
you made hermione sound like a weak little bitch. snape treats her like shit and hermione just accepts. he uses her and then throws her away. its DISGUSTING that you have her love him.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 8/6
I loved this story! and I love smut. having said that...the 'titty fuckingfor lack of a better phrase) was...wow! that doesn't really turn me on but that was hot.
Thank you!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Eris reminds me of Tonks if she got mentored by Bellatrix in fashion sense and the Weasley Twins in pranks.
SadGuest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Wanted to let you all know that this precious soul passed away at some point. Talent comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, writing is art and Ms. Figg had it. She put all she had in her work to bring happiness to people. I think the man that portrayed Severus (the late Alan Rickman) probably would have told Ms. Figg that she put herself out here creatively and is that not how Mr. Rickman got his start? I have read several stories of hers and most of them are really, really good. She doesn't claim to be a famous author, she shared a part of herself with everyone and like me, she thought Severus was delicious and sexy. We ALL think Severus is a dark chocolate, sexy beast (my reference to his eyes, hair and voice) Thank you, Ms. Figg for helping me get thru some heartaches and tough times with an escape with my Severus...I also like the fact that she included EVERYBODY in her stories, from all walks of life, shapes and colors..ALL of us can appreciate and love Severus! GodSpeed Ms. Ruth, you are missed and give Alan Rickman a huge kiss from us when you see him in Heaven!
kate1309 chapter 42 . 5/8/2016
Amazing! This story was definitely one of my favorites. I love all of your work so much and I hope you realize how incredible you are and how appreciated you are. You did a great job. Thank you so much. You're very inspiring.
Silver Rose Dust chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Draco Malfoy and Harry... didnt see that coming..
Guest chapter 42 . 8/10/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
But the baby is snapes why marry fucking Ron? Why have sex with Ron when you can have sex with sex it's self in the name of SEVERUS?
DliciousSnape chapter 36 . 12/21/2014
Haha I saw what u did there ;) light in my life? Love in the dark? U romantic u. :)
tanadhari chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
"Who was that?" a sleepy voice asked him.
"It was Hermione. She was looking for Ron," Harry said as he slipped under the covers.
A warm body spooned around his back with a contented sigh.
"Well, I'm glad you're back. I was getting cold," Draco Malfoy purred sleepily.

OOH. PLOT TWIST.
Katie chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
It's interesting how you play around with the idea that the characters have no agency. I honestly find it slightly disturbing to think about, but I still love the story.
Katie chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
This is hilarious.
dyeyell chapter 41 . 8/20/2013
That was a nice story. Punctuated with nice bits of lemon and Greek mythology. Good times.