Reviews for Helicopter
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
please continue this story. it is a great start even when it is evil.
lstladylake chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Please, when are you going to continue this story?
blackandblueangel chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
haha, that was just evil.
hypercell chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
what is the sequel called?
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
oh please, you have to continue this story, pretty please with a cherry on top (insert puppy dog eyes here) lol, that was too good and too much of an evil ending not to continue, please, please, please, I LOVE team fics, especially fics that focus on Gibbs taking care of his team as if they were his children, and the others taking care of each other as if they were siblings, they are the best!
tagcheeta1992 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Come on man do the right thing and
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Okay, since I think this is an older story I assume there's a second part maybe?
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
You got me hooked on this already! :D Can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Good job on this!

Dark Respite
scottiedog chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Please finish this! :)

I have read through to chapter three on another site and would like to read the rest!:)

Good Job so far! :)
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Is this the same story as the one on NFA?
RedDragen chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I would love to see what went wrong with his Team
Katestar98 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I hope its not the end. I would be awsome if you could post at least one m ore chapter. Let me know.
niki1917 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This was great but I want to know what the answer to AND is. Can't wait for the continue.
mary2000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Come on you can't stop the story there, you have to write more to it so we can see what happened to Gibbs team! Will all of them be comeing home in one peace? Will Tony be ok if he was there to? Update, Update, Update the story!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
more,more, this has so much potential D, wonderful!