Reviews for Spaz Juice
Aren Elsa chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Everyone loves Frenzy, always wondered what would happen if he got hold of Red Bull, but this is better
Mahimomo chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Such fun adventures these two have. :]
OrianPrime92 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Yes. That would be me. Land on top of the fucker in revenge for act one. -nods- kill'm 'Cade! XD
OrianPrime92 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
yes, Transformers technically do have parents. In most Fans' minds anyways.

And yes, Barricade most certainly does screw Blackout. -smirks- It's a well-known fact, 'Cade, get over it.
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
yuck, he lubricated in Bonecrusher's energon! lmao
KnightDweller chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
OMG LOLOLOl so funny can't stop lauging.

"TWENTY SEVEN!" -i luved that bit.

P.S. barricade kinda does look like a cat
hauntingwolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
omg rofl my sides HURT your halarious this reminds me of the time i had 4 frapachinos
Splatter Fall chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
You know, I actually couldn't clearly picture a Frenzy who was even MORE spaztastic than the original, but... yeah, you got it. That was SO FREAKING WRONG. XDD! I just wish it were longer. omfg.
Cadence Barrick chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
lmao!
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
hahahahaha col haha Frenzy is so wierd and yes i think cybertronians have parents and ... yeah i guess Barricade DOES kinda look like a cat your right but he's still my fave character
shimmershadow30 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
yes he does look like a kitty and i think instead of mother or fathers their generaly called creators but wateva i luv it hahahaha
FRAZZY chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Okay, I can't breathe anymore! This is hilarious! XD
Trapped in Reality chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Wow. I'd hate to be Frenzy...
Taipan Kiryu chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
"This is punishment for that time I lubricated in Bonecrusher's energon, isn't it?"

Hahahaha, “… leave my mother out of this…”

I havent laughed so much with a fanfiction in a while!

You write this pair like a true genious! Finding your stories has been a delight and is preparing me for an awesome New Years Eve. Thanks and happy new year!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hilarious! always thought Frenzy would raid Starbucks before he went to unfreeze Megatron! XD