Reviews for Models, Vets, and Love
Yukiko'Yuli chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
another GREAT fanfic but DISSAPOINTINGLY UNFINISHED! please update :( i swear almost all good fanfics are unfinished so please don't be another one:(
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
I KNOW Its been YEARS...But I would love u forever if u finished this story. Its REALLY good.
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I started laughing when neji said "cinnamon! U stupid fudgetard!"
Requiem10 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Please update! I've been waiting for ages! I really love this story!
bobobear2657 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Haha what do u mean "not one of my best chapters"?

If that's true I can't wait to see what your other chapters are like, I'm sure they're awesome! I love you story so far!
bobobear2657 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
omg your story is so good!
bobobear2657 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was so good! I am dying to read more!.
jinjurikiLover chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
i really hope u update the other chapter soon! i can wait until the dates! i really wanna know how the break up will be! :D
Lauri3n chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
This is awesome!
Aslickain Kiant chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
I LOVED THIS! TELL ME ITS STILL GOING! :)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
omg plz update this story is soooooooooo amazing one of the best i've ever read
Midnight Insomniac chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I think this story is amazing so far. I actually sat for a couple hours and read all the chapters in one go. I wanted to review earlier, but I just made my account today. I don't like reviewing anonymously. Sorry about that!
jasldjfafjdff chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
Now that's what I call SUSPENSING STORY! DX OH MAN!

I FEEL SO BAD FOR TENTEN AND SAKURA! ;'(

hope you update soon! Im waiting for this! :)

-chiri-x0x0
Guardian of the Black Mist chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
I love this story pleaz update soon.
xchirix chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
Please update! Ahahahaa! Sakura was so funny during the fight! HAhahahaa! Update! I like the Fashion Show part. It's the part where Tenten shines in this story! I don't how will Tenten and Sakura's reaction will be when they find out that Neji and Sasuke are just toying with their feelings but hey, Neji and Sasuke just can't realize that they also have feelings for each other, right? But still...oh sorry. I'm just rambling here. But please update! Can't wait to know what fun are they going to have in the next chapter! Please update! I've been reading this story for more than 5 times already and I just can't be bored with it! Update!

:D