Reviews for In Nine Days
iamsuchamess chapter 18 . 7/15
stiiiiilllll one of the best! I'm back here after allll these years and daaaaamn the feels are just right. Sasuke just feel like Sasuke (which is so damnn hard to find on these sasusaku fanfic. the characters just fit. all of them) slight OOC but was very slightly barely noticeable and so this one Damn good fanfic. needs more reviews for it to be up there! this is so deserve it. love love love loveeee
clestourgeon31 chapter 18 . 7/8
Omg i loved this story! Wish it wasn't over, it's perfect! Great writing!
Sucker for shipping chapter 18 . 7/7
Ah, man. How I just love happy endings. It makes me forget all the murderous intent I feel towards a jackass character. Great story!
Sucker for shipping chapter 10 . 7/7
It's okay that I want him to die a million deaths, right? :)
Sucker for shipping chapter 5 . 7/7
Now Team Taka, but whatever :D
Why couldn't you just let them firsr fuck atleast bruh. Now its just more complicated like no dawg. Ive *been* waiting for these people to fuck like damn
HollyNinetales chapter 9 . 1/8
This chapter only made me want to cry a little bit.
jo107 chapter 18 . 1/5
this story literally made me cry. dammit Sasuke was being a jerk my heart was aching for Sakura. what a masterpiece!
Kaede11S chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I REALLY HATE THAT SAORI BITCH! ! Why did Sasuke slept with her? I really didnt like ideas like this . Urghh Grrrrrr. And that Karin!
I'm so frustrated and really disappointed with Sasuke!
Quen chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
You break my heart again! ! I really hate it when Sasuke sleep with other girls! I despise that bitch Saori and Karin! It really broke my heart when you made Sasuke slept with other girls. It hurt me so bad!

Sometimes I hate Sasuke being like this! Though it ends well for sasusaku
john15641 chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
FUUUUUUCK I DEEPLY SYMPHATIZE WITH KARIN DAMMIT. thanks for exploring her character by the way. not many authors do this.
v.yeesha chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
I wish sakura is the one who hurt sasuke even for once.
ink7blot chapter 18 . 10/4/2017
Okay, I loved how involved Juugo was in this story. I did not, however, really love how much second-hand heartbreak this story gave me. Yes, second-hand heartbreak is a thing and it really just goes to show how I'm WAY too empathetic for my own damn good.

But yes, the Juugo-ness was good. I quite liked the amount of Juugo. And also Naruto's final rant and how Karin, Suigetsu, and Kiba all reacted.

Not sure if I forgive you yet for making me cry, but thank you for making me smile. ~Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
okay. i don't usually cry over fics but guess what. i cried. i cried so shut the fuck up about not this not being an angst fic. angst fics aren't about martyrs and jerks. angst fics are about someone's heart breaking into pieces and they can't see any way for it to be fixed. angst fics are about pain and suffering and sometimes they can accept the pain and sometimes they can't.

there is nothing wrong with there being angst in this story. other than the fact that you made me cry. damn you. damn you to hell and back.

simultaneously blessing and cursing your ability to write ~Scarlet
DELEEEEETTEEEDDDD chapter 18 . 10/1/2017
This fanfic was pretty good. It had my emotions going all over the place. I hated Karin for being so pushy, and I wanted to MURDER those annoying bitchy fangirls. I hated when they destroyed the Uchiha Compound. Naruto was so loud and obnoxious, I would have hit him more than Sakura does. Sasuke was so cold, god, I wanted to beat some sense into him. I hated when Sasuke said "Karin's different. She was there for me when I killed Itachi."
Yeah, right "Was there for me", my ass. She was only there so Sasuke could use her sensory skills. Besides, she wasn't even there, she was way behind watching Suigetsu fight Kisame. I loathed it when Sasuke said "You're just a fangirl." to Sakura. Are you freaking kidding?! Sakura was the one who always chased after him, always loved him, never gave up on him and she'd known him for longer. And then that rotten bastard Sasuke had to say the things she didn't do! That was because he didn't LET her do them. She could have been there for him when he killed Itachi, IF he'd let her. She could have helped him... IF he'd let her, IF he didn't shut her out. Sakura could have been his friend, IF he'd let her. She wasn't just a fangirl who cared only for his looks and knew nothing about his real self and didn't care, she did know, and she did care. She did love him for his looks, but she also knew his real self, and she truly cared about him. In fact, I would call Ino and Karin fangirls, cause they never truly loved him, and they only proved useful in his missions and ambitions.

Fauzia Ahmed