Reviews for In Nine Days
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
OOOOh girl, this story is really, really cute, hot, funny, simply perfect! I'm so sorry, my english not perfect, I'm brasilian, and I was reading you fic in Portuguese, I can't stop myself, I HAVE to read all story.

I did very goof job with "In Nine Days" I smiled, I left, I cried, I loved! You have the gift!

I don't gonna took to much, but, I really love everything! You are rock!

xoxo

Sami
Miss Pibbles chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
Aw the ending was perfect! Haha Naruto's yelling was so funny :D could not have ended the story better myself! :) is there going to be another chapter? Or will you just leave it at this? :)

Ah and I know what you mean about the studying -_- I have exams in two months. I have these two weeks holidays to study before October tests, but I have a uni shirt course next week, plus a few must-go-to parties (I'm Greek, so if you blow off a massive event to someone close to you, shit literally hits the fan) so I only have a week to study :(

Good luck and look forward to hearing from you! :) x
LadyMartel4000 chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
Awww..that was awesome! XD
Miss Pibbles chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
All I have to say is WHAT THE FUCK? How could those bitches do that? And then Karin blame Sakura? And then Sasuke freaking believe her? Grrrrrrrr! But I'm glad Karin confessed :) good on her :) and I know how she feels. How would you like it if you were with the one you loved through their toughest time, and then they suddenly go for someone else who wasn't there?

Anyways, I wanna read more!
Miss Pibbles chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You've set me up for laughs down the road! Can't wait to read more!
you make me cry.again chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Omg! Srsly? Chapter 9 i was semi crying...but chapter ten and eleven got me! I was whipeing my eyes away and trying not to get my heart to ace ten times worse. ( dude I'll be dead tired after this is done reading with...v.v I felt like my heart got stabed by my old ex bfs again but worse...man I hate this feeling but love it...been such long time I cryed. \ so yea... Weelp back to the story again!
crying I am chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
Okay...I can't hold it anymore...I feel sorry for karin and sakura... ( my god...my heart is brakeing...you broke it. :,( and now I'm crying alone in the dark...must keep reading! T.t
cdaqtcherry chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
My word...this story took me on a ride! I was bawling by the ending! I LOVED IT :D
Sasusakuluv chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
You made sasuke into a horrible person from beginning until near the end. I can't believe some of the things you made him do. They were so mean! But nearing the end, i liked sasuke again, but I still feel like you couldve made him sweeter. Overall, it was good. Definitely needed more sasusaku fluff though IMO.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loving this concept!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
i enjoyed this story begining to end!good job
Sanjou Sakurako chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Amazing *-*
yamada.chibi chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
Ok...This is my 3rd time reading the story and i can't seem to get enough of it...it's absolutely fantastic from every point of view...it doesn't matter that i almost know the story by heart,because everytime i re-read it i enjoy it as it was the first time reading it...so thank you for offering us such a master piece w

I'm a huge SasuSaku fan(even tho i like other Sakura pairings...hehe) and i hope to read more stories regarding this pair...you would make my life better by doing so

Anyway...till next time,keep up the good work and take care

Tata yours sincerely Yamada-chan w
StillNear chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
You're an excellent writer, and this may be one of the best stories I've ever read. It's a shame the story only has 18 chapters, but it's good that you didn't drag it out with meaningless subplots. You truly deserve all the reviews you are getting. :) The main plot was good and believable (with Ino making the bet in the first place, and Sakura's pride getting in the way of declining), how you presented it was great, and the people weren't out of character, which most people have a tendency to do. Even Sasuke was realistic. That must have been hard. I like how you included Suigestsu and Juugo. The future of the team was pretty believable too, with Suigetsu helping out with interrogating and people still thinking that they are monsters and killers. Even after reading it a couple of times, I'm not getting tired of it. I also like Ino and Naruto being protective of Sakura and the concept of Sasuke's team not being liars. Having Sakura and Sasuke fight was clever and moving them in together too. The whole story is smooth, but not that predictable. Ino being sympathetic to Karin was a good touch too, and what they did to the girls and Tsunade's reaction was a nice break from the drama. I'm sort of going all over the place. Aha, sorry. I usually don't write much in a review (this is the longest I've ever written), but there's a lot to compliment in this story. Anyway, in short: this is pretty much a masterpiece with little mistakes, and you're a genius for coming up with the idea and having the skill to actually write it well. Well, that's about it. Hope to read more from you later! :D
Mokimoki-chan chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
I love this story. Always makes my heart skip a beat(;
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »