Reviews for In Nine Days

sp pls UPDATE SOON!

ur NO 1 fan

Rae Ahn Mae
Caramel Crazy chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
-snickers- Is he upset, or just... ahem... aroused? -snickers- I loved this chapter. Update soon, please!
Suna Babe chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
i think sasuke is mad at himself for probably secretly liking the fact that sakura was on him lap hehe _...i love the fangirl scene when sakura showed those girls that sasuke was hers (even though it was only supposed to be pretend)...thanks for another chapter! _
Juniper11 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Wow, I didn't really expect her to kiss his neck. But points for Sakura for actually doing it!
entrance.me chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
oh man this is so funny! sakura's mind workings is a force to be reckoned with! yes,you certainly should continue! i can'twait to find out what she'll do next.
entrance.me chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
ohh...coolness! i am so liking this so far!
Suna Babe chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
that was a really nice strategy that sakura did to get sasuke's attention hehe...thanks for chapter 1! can't wait to read what happens next! _
Suna Babe chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
ok...i haven't logged onto fanfiction in a while, n now i wish i'd have done it sooner cuz your new sasusaku story is awesome! _ thanks for posting this story! you rock! _
justmehmail chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Yes, i think you should continue this! I really laughed when Kakashi bopped Naruto in the head! youre right, it isnt something Kakashi usually would do, its Sakura's job. I like this story a lot! Please, i hope you update! I promise i will review if you do!
justmehmail chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This sounds interesting! I dont have an account, so im taking the opportunity to review without having to log in...wehehehehehe.. anywayz im gonna read the next chappie now!
blupomme chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
ohmygosh.

this is so funny! I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
taffyz chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
plleaase,you must continue, I insist! 'cuz i'm totally curious of sakura's "plan" *_* ... come on you hormone-less bastard! react! geez, what an icecube. at least icecubes are good for making drinks cold. sasuke can't make drinks cold. why are u so useless sasuke? (lol. jk)
itachi-kun 4evah chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Great chapter!Sasuke is really realistic,and so are the others!I think you have to continue this...you need to,for us!Hehehehe please!
mybabydoLL chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
i dont just like this story anymore...i love it already!
sexynienie chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
funny chapter!i found it hilarious that sasuke got beat through feminine wiles...and sakura did it so subtly (the seduction)that i dont think it was obvious!nice!
2,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »