Reviews for In Nine Days
Juniper11 chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
Man, when Sakura got slapped I just knew she was about to throw down. What's up with Karin anyway? I know she's a fangirl and all but is there something going on that we don't know about?
ish.the.abstract chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
i love it love it love it! pls. do update soon!
uchiha-fan chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
hehehe i can't wait to read more. please update!
uchiha-fan chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
lol this was funny!
uchiha-fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
oh, interesting. i like it a lot!
Uchiha Itachi - Uchiha Mika chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
nice! i loved it! please update as soon as you can. keep up with the good writing. can't wait for the next chapter.
mintxrain chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Yes. FF is back on! And you're the first one to recieve my review. ;D I actually read this story when FF was not working but I loved it so much i bookmarked it and swore to review it.
PolarisAmane chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
He! I love this, tis most excellent fun! Can't wait to read more

... I gotta cut down on the e-numbers, me reviews all spazzy...
ish.the.abstract chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
lovely, lovely story
xfannyx chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I like this! haha,, Sasuke's not THAT mad, but it seems like he's not gonna talk to Sakura for a while, which is NO! x] You should have Sasuke's thoughts too! It would make this story better.
Bhria-hime chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
please update asap! this story is awesome thus far!
DarkestScars chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I don’t think that his really mad at any one. His probably more mad at himself because his letting Sakura affect him.

Well at least that’s what I think.

N-E-Ways please post some more soon. I really love this story it’s so funny. And Naruto is so clueless. Plus Sai was hilarious in this chapter with his “I read in this book” thing.
easycheesy chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Okay, where do I start? I have plenty to say!

First, let me say that I loved Sakura a lot here. The way she took hold of the situation...awesome! Those fangirls were really annoying, and they were so petty for stooping so low and humiliating her like that. I'm glad she didn't get hurt, and instead got mad...and then took revenge! The way she smirked like that and said 'Does THIS look like a lie?'...love that line!

Naruto and the others were also so cool. Yamato didn't say much, but it's obvious he was pretty shocked. Kakashi was mischievous, and I love him for that. Naruto...hmm...i'm thinking he's not really as idiotic as he's trying to pretend to be. I'm almost sure there's some plot going on in that overactive brain of his.

Sai...once again, PRICELESS! His naivete...amazing! I love how he keeps saying 'I read in a book somewhere', because it shows just how innocent he is about most things. It only adds to the humor!

Now, Sasuke. The guy really doesn't know how to show some emotions, does he? But, I think he's feeling something..no,wait..let me rephrase that. I KNOW he's feeling something. He's just so good at hiding it,which is why it's not obvious yet. It's good that you made it that way, because after all, it's still day one. So much more can happen in the eight days that follow.

Well, that's it. Write more soon, oh you great author!
yayayammy66 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
A-ma-zing, once more! I cant say anymore. So, just wanna say, update pls!
yasumiluv chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Oh...Sakura so rocks here! I love how she handled the whole situation!
2,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »