Reviews for In Nine Days
My painful Symphony chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
HEYE DONT WORRY! there was plenty of excitement and u paced it rite so good job and i cant wait for hte next chapter! _
justmehmail chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Again, you are awesome! I just finished reading Feeling You, and I applaud you for delivering two chapters (one for Feeling You, and one for In Nine Days) so wonderfully! Your stories never fail to get me addicted. Anyway, I love the whole team seven interaction here...especially Sai! He's so naive and innocent, it's funny! And Sakura, as usual, deivers, with her devious ways...and the fangirls! Ugh! Annoying girls! I loved how you wrote them.

Well, update soon!
SMOKe13 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
that was really good! i loved the girlfriend part i mean that was really funny to read! good job, can't wait to read the rest!
IneffablyKT chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
That was some real heated stuff. I didn't see this coming. And you know what I just realized? The bet is to make Sasuke fall in love with Sakura but why is she apparently trying to get him to bed her? I know it's a pretty realted subject, yeah, but it wasn't exactly what the bet called for right?
jacadenilla chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
wow! i love this story! awesome!i cant wait for more sasuke and sakura moments!
Shika-kun'sKeba771 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
this...is incredible! lol. i love it, update soon!

SKK
Cheshire Darling chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Update soon! Wow, three chapters and already almost 100 reviews! I applaud you!
cherryjubilee chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
You write really well.. I like Sakura in denial...
extraordinaire chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Aw! Awesomeness! I really, really, REALLY love this story, so please update soon!
p3pp3rmint chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
wow. chapter 2 and I already love it.
BananaphoneBob chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Hehe, that was good. Poor Sasuke ... lol. I don't think he's as mad as he seems, he likes it :P

UPDATE SOON!

sp pls UPDATE SOON!

ur NO 1 fan

Rae Ahn Mae
Caramel Crazy chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
-snickers- Is he upset, or just... ahem... aroused? -snickers- I loved this chapter. Update soon, please!
Suna Babe chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
i think sasuke is mad at himself for probably secretly liking the fact that sakura was on him lap hehe _...i love the fangirl scene when sakura showed those girls that sasuke was hers (even though it was only supposed to be pretend)...thanks for another chapter! _
Juniper11 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Wow, I didn't really expect her to kiss his neck. But points for Sakura for actually doing it!
2,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 .. Last Next »