Reviews for In Nine Days
Xyra Kaze chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Yeah. Sakura is only going to fall in love with him again lol
Xyra Kaze chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Lol that's sooi funny. Shame I feel so sorry for her
Xyra Kaze chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This was waaaay awesome! I had so much fun reading it and the part where they're dancing has got to be my favorite.
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
This was a cool chapter.
Xyra Kaze chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Ugh karin... I really don't like her. She is just way too annoying.
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I think sakura is going to lose the bet because she won't be able to break up with him. No I don't think he's mad I think he's horny lol
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Technically freezing up is a response so her objective was reached but ya. Lol awesome chapter.
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was so interesting. I feel so sorry for ino or sakura... lol who ever loses the bet. Naruto should never be trusted when it comes to an idea with that wide grin.
gabby chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
first of all this review is prob. really late and you published this a long time ago but i just fished this chapter and this fanfic is amazing. it make me tear up at parts no lie i promise it made me smile, frown, cry, and most of all (warning this is kinda weird) it make me talk to myself out loud. only really good fanfics make me do that. i hate books but i love reading long fanfics lol and yours is really good.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
i wish youd write a sequel to this story its really good
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Cmdsfjbuopwnmw! God saori! You ruined it!
CrystalBud chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
so cute, and funny
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Oh my gosh, hate him right now.
BrownEyedHusky chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
I honestly cannot keep count of how many times i have read this story. It's that good!
BoomPowMina chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEE! I LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! WHY DID IT END?! WHYYYYY?! AHH MAN YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER! THANKS FOR UPLOADING
2,705 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »