Reviews for In Nine Days
Ardak chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
you wrote so coool! you are superwritermanyeah
jhvj chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
tste
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
This is such a painful and angsty chapter. It made me cry like a babe
lalamnmgirl chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
This really is just one of those majorly good stories that you have a rare chance of finding, and when you do, you want to read it over and over again. This is possibly- no, it's personally the most radical SasuSaku story I have ever read. The ideas were exceptional, the characters were pretty spot on, and the ending made me fall on my butt. It was a great story and all in all, you made me glad I read it.
Ayie chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
SERIOUSLY! I'm SO SAD YOU DON'T KNOW. That this story has put to an end! I mean, It literally made me up at nights that I can't go to sleep! I'm always thinking about it and how Sasuke and Sakura in here are just so perf that you write them kind of like what they are as well in mangas and that It's just so incredible and It made me cry and made my heart twitch in sadness and happiness and altogether! ARGH, all the mixed ametions I can't handle.

I'm just saying that this story just totally blew me away. I think you're a talented author and that this is an awesome story. I LOVE IT! I hope it happened in the original one, but hey? Nothing is impossible. Eitherways, I'll just keep on reading this until I'll get bored (which I won't) for the rest of my life. SO GOOD! 10/10 Xx
flowerslut chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
I read this story all in one night. When I should've been sleeping. Oops!
Anyways, this story was so perfect, so fantastically put together. You executed each plot point flawlessly, blending everything together so perfectly. The ending was just right.
Wonderful work. I'm happy to have read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I'm on chapter 15...please tell me they get together?!
I won't be able to endure the heart break T_T

...
On another note, I'm impressed and am in love with the language in this entire thing (even though I'm not done yet)

I normally do not get into reading but I CANNOT stop reading..I'm just so scared they don't get together :,c
XDAsakichanDX chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
I really liked this story! Reading this story urged me to start reading Naruto fics again (:
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I don't know about this story. It was slightly annoying, and defiantly not one of my favorites. It irritated me the way Sakura constantly stuttered with a...
I- followed by a what? huh? how? sasuke?
Sakura doesn't repeatedly stutter.
I didn't really like the ending and You didn't describe the lemon scenes.
Your defiantly a good writer n' all, but these are some helpful tips for the future.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
I wish you would have elaborated more on the lemon.
Of Broken Love chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
Amazing story. I read it in basically one sitting. It captivated me and I loved it up until the very end. When I read the chapter title, "The Not So Happy Ending" I was terrified Sakura and Sasuke wouldn't get together and almost stopped reading out of disappointment. Nonetheless, I decided to finish anyways and endure the heartbreak that would have occurred, and I was not disappointed in the end.

This is truly a beautiful story. I loved every second of it. I am going to continue to your profile page and see if there are any other stories to read that you have written. Thank you for writing this amazing story.

Cheers!
Of Broken Love
Purplegothic108 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
alright, so i've been reading your story right
and first of all, love it :'))
but just one thing bothers me ._.
why is every picking on sasuke?!
like considering what happened to his families grave, the reaction was understandable. and even when he found out it wasn't sakura's fault, still! and then when sakura brought his family in again, wtf?! u dont just say that stuff D:
anyway... yeah... apart from that, lovely story
meherm2345 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
OHH SHIIITTTT! NOOOO!
meherm2345 chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
bitch bitch bitch i hate saori! & sasuke you ASSHOLE! how did you not know that she was always wanted to be there for you! stop being such a dick! this chapter had my blood boiling!
meherm2345 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
all i could do was clap in this chapter! clap for how victorious she was! i was like YES GET EM GIRL! USE THOSE CHAMRS!
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »