Reviews for Is it Wrong?
InspirationSeeker15 chapter 3 . 11/11
That was great! I love the way you portrayed Sirius' character and his thoughts.
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 8/21
Ack! *squees loudly* THE CUTENESS KILLS MY FEELS
Procrastinating anon strikes again! Why do something as boring as writing a history paper when I could be reading your lovely fanfiction? See you in the comments section of your next story, I guess! Until then, can I have your pocket watch?
Hallo! It's the anon that's reading your fanfictions instead of writing their history paper. Still enjoying your fanfiction far too much! Have a pleasent day!
Hey I just wanna say I really like your story here. If anything is keeping me from enjoying it, it's the fact that I should be writing my History paper, instead of reading cute fanfictions! Have a great day!
Wolfstarcastic chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Great story. I love the way you wrote James and Sirius.
destiny-hope-975 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I love how in this story Sirius actually doesn't like the sirius-sirious pun :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Wow, not only was this adorable, but it was beautifully written and very enjoyable to read. :)
Azakura chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Very nicely written. Dialogue is quite natural as well, and characters are to the point!
Gravind Divine chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Hahahahahahahahahha that was so cute ]

Keep up the good work dude!

As always hhehehe
ammmunition chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
You're an excellent writer. This is beautiful..
Thale chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I love it!

unknown8901 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Cute fic :)
rawriloveyou chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Sweet. I liked how you involved all the Marauders in the story, and how James said he could practice love confessing with him. Great fic.
brokentoysarenofun chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Aww this is so sweet! I love the relationship between James and Sirius so it was nice to have that.

I prefer Remus being more dominant so I loved this chapter :)