Reviews for Is it Wrong?
SomehowSlytherin chapter 3 . 8/1
Great story, it's so good, I can't stop rereading it...
SomehowSlytherin chapter 2 . 7/14
*gasp* I am hypnotised, I WILL review, I WILL review, I WILL recycle, I WILL review...
Potato chapter 1 . 5/10
I Will Review, I Will Review... Anyways, I really like the fact that in the begining its from Sirius POV. Thats all, aside from the fact that this is an amazing oneshot!
MissStakky chapter 1 . 2/23
awww i love this!
InspirationSeeker15 chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
That was great! I love the way you portrayed Sirius' character and his thoughts.
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Ack! *squees loudly* THE CUTENESS KILLS MY FEELS
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Procrastinating anon strikes again! Why do something as boring as writing a history paper when I could be reading your lovely fanfiction? See you in the comments section of your next story, I guess! Until then, can I have your pocket watch?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Hallo! It's the anon that's reading your fanfictions instead of writing their history paper. Still enjoying your fanfiction far too much! Have a pleasent day!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Hey I just wanna say I really like your story here. If anything is keeping me from enjoying it, it's the fact that I should be writing my History paper, instead of reading cute fanfictions! Have a great day!
Wolfstarcastic chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Great story. I love the way you wrote James and Sirius.
destiny-hope-975 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I love how in this story Sirius actually doesn't like the sirius-sirious pun :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Wow, not only was this adorable, but it was beautifully written and very enjoyable to read. :)
Azakura chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Very nicely written. Dialogue is quite natural as well, and characters are to the point!
Gravind Divine chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Hahahahahahahahahha that was so cute ]

Keep up the good work dude!

As always hhehehe
ammmunition chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
You're an excellent writer. This is beautiful..