Reviews for Really
CameronM201 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Are you going to update this? I really really like it, so I hope you will! Cappie and Casey's story is too important not to finish, don't you think? ;)
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
So I love this story...and so glad Ashleigh had to leave...that is so typical of girls...trust me, a text/call during a first date is key in case it is going bad! lol

Glad that Casey and Cappie are hopefully on the same page for once, just hope they don't let third parties or the past ruin their "happily ever after."

Great story, here's to hoping you will finish it up one day soon!
Greek.Fan chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
great story! please continue
betweentheraindrops chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I liked it a lot. It seemed kind of rushed at the end, though.

You write great Casey/Cappie stories. Can't wait to read more.
PhoenixPhreak chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
great story...update soon..
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
i love it!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
love it
HouseKeeper13 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Wow, I've totally become addicted to your Greek fanfics. Thank you, so so much for all these masterpieces. You're a tremendous writer, and probably one of the best Cappie/Casey writers on this site. This one in particular is fantastic. You manage to keep them perfectly in character, while presenting a well paced, realistic (in reguards to the scripts ABC family would present us with) and have totally made my day by writing this. Its really beautiful. The plot is great, and its just so perfectly fluffy, but not in an overwhelming way. Please, please update soon, your such a talented writer, and with so many wonderful fics on this board, I can't wait for your next installment. I've actually been close to tears with a few of your fics, and have laughed and been on a shipper high. You're serious a fantasic writer who has a talent that is quite rare. This is one of my favorites. Thanks again and keep up with your magic (updating soon for the fans of yours like me who need their daily fix). So please update soon?
mwsc2003 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Love, love, love this and can't wait for an update.
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
I love this chapter it was really good. I hope you update soon.
AmethystDreamer chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
I loved that! It was so good. Go Cappie!
Ghostwriter626 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
aw yay for CC
Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Really good update!
brokenbride chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I think that this story has some definate potential. I love any Cappie/Casey story though. I can't wait to see where you're going to go with this. So, please, post the next chapter soon. Thanks. :)
Summerbelle chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is really good. All the dialogue is very in-character and I can't wait for the next chapter!