Reviews for Hazy
RiddleMeThis15 chapter 1 . 4/15
Loved it! Poor Luke though! D:
MikuLover chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I know! Me too! Even though I know Luke has parents, I still like to think of him as an orphan who was adopted by the great professor himself.

I cried. Literally. This was so sad, but it was so good! I was hanging on every word! You HAVE to write more Professor Layton! Please? You're too good to stop!

MikuLover
E person chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Poor Luke :(

Again, great writing by the one and only Candyland :) Keep up the good work and I'm off to read some more!

E
Faikitty chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Ignoring the fact that I've played the 4th game and therefore know about Luke's parents, this is still a fantastic fanfic. Great job!
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is one of my favorite stories of yours. I read it all the time, and I love it. I don't know what I like about it, though. Maybe it's just because I like these nightmare hurt/comfort fics and I'm actually in the middle of one.

Muse: *looking at something* Uh, Wiz-Witch? *shows me the paper she's looking at*

Ooh...didn't notice that! Uh...I'm writing one, and I accidentally borrow from you a little...Is that alright? Or should I rewrite it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
The answer, Professor, is...yes, I believe so. Just speaking as a big sister and baby-sitter. The fact that his foremost thoughts are Luke shows his feelings for the boy. Like you, I see a strong father/son bond between them and I like how you showed it.

I, well not 'enjoy' but I've used like too much, am intrigued by your version of why Luke is with the professor. It's nice that he has someone who cares for him after going through something like that. 10/10
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
boo hoo! your drama/hurt stories are always so... drama/hurt feeling... so emotional making! sigh
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Amazing
Gimp6661 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I liked it. And I don't think it'd be 3 that would do it. it's probably going to be the Devil's Flute, which is a prequel where Layton first meets Luke. He's a little boy in a misty town or something akin :O in one picture from it he looks... sort of.. uhm. pissed xD; at Layton but obviously it's too early to say why.

x: frankly I loved this idea too :O poor Luke!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
wow, that was really good story. I just beath the first game (The Curious Villiage one) just an hour ago and i'm already looking for fanfics. ; I'm a sucker for these kinda of stories too, so don't feel bad. lol. Very awesome stuff. Hey, i'm confused though. How does everyone know about the third game? I mean i get it if you look on wikipidia but not so much. but yeah, anyway this was great.
Supinde chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
...I can say nothing other then that I love it.

((God, I'm a comment whore! O_O))
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Appreciated this! Thank you very much!
anomy mouse chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
o_0 :D Woho! That was awesome!

I just read another of your fics- The Apprentice- and I believe I explained my silly fangirling dive into an imagined backstory for Luke and Layton and this is so very much it!

I adore you so much right now!

Clearly, I have lost all semblance of sanity. My apologies and, may I say that I now have plans for the week. 1) replay Professor Layton and, 2) draw many fanarts!

Thank you so much for this!

ryulabird _
Veritas Unae chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Again, another piece of work that is excellent in hindsight.

Hopefully game 3 will prove to be similar at least!

VOA
Meek chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
So sweet! I enjoyed it very much. :)