Reviews for Not The End Of The Road
Furionknight chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
I look forward to more :)
CileSuns92 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
I like your own version of season 4, are you planning on continuing it? I really hope so!
xoxtinysingerxox chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
I love reading the interaction between the interns and derek
Limonata chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Please update soon, I'm really interested in this story. :)
bj chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
love this story! please update soon!
Indigo Vamp chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
wow fantastic this is a brilliant fic

love your merder ...poor lucy :(

update soon PLEASE :)
bj188 chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
i aboslutly love this fic, but please! please! give us an update. this is one of the best season 4 fics i have read and i would love to read more about Mer and Der facing life and everything in it together.
Alice chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Wow...just wow...this was so beautiful I think I am speechless with MerDer happiness. :)
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Hi. I love this story. Are you going to update again soon? Please do.
candylandgal chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
That was absolutely wonderful-the most perfect chapter of your story yet, and it had a lot of competition seeing as the rest has been really fabulous, too!

I look forward greatly to all that is to come!
McDayDreaming chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Beautiful chapter, really! I like that Lucy has similarities to Meredith. The bond between Lucy and Derek is really evident! I apprecite Derek's Vulnerability, and that he's struggling w/ the situation. The cander between Meredith and Mark was a nice touch, and the end of the chapter was, well pretty much perfect!
Ryely chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Post more soon. I love the stor. It is so original and I can't wait to see what happens next
mbird chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Welcome back - with another great chapter no less! Glad to see the continued growth between our favorite couple. Christina definitely needs to "grow up" more - and Mark is making tremendous progress himself!
Madam Mare chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Beautiful chapter! I really love where you are going with this, and that its not all bright and shiny all the time. We all need a little dark and twisty sometimes!
starvingstudent chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Wonderful chapter. I loved the Mer/Mark talk and joke about the house. But I also loved that Meredith is acknowledging that she and Derek are in this together, and that she is voicing it.

Looking forward to more!