Reviews for Formula 411
DaLurkMaster chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Continue! Continue! Continue! Ect...
Mr.Hq2q chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Good begining. I hope you decide to continue. Looking forward to more chapters and Ranma and Shampoo :)
feernando chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
the story is good continue please
primrosefey3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You could have gone so many ways with this story. I love the concept but there is so much you could add to this.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Prologue

the purple hair amazon

[purple-haired]

beside Akane fearing the worse.

[Spelling: worst. Punctuation: missing comma after 'Akane']

It was at this moment that Shampoo implemented the next of her plan.

[next _part_ of her plan]

Ranma too concerned with Akane's safety didn't notice the presence behind him.

[Ranma was so concerned with Akane's safety he didn't notice the presence behind him.]

"Airen?". The Chinese girl queried carefully.

[Punctuation: superfluous double quote mark (there's only one needed), and the period after the quote marks is superfluous. The latter problem is repeated, so I will mention that you should fix it from here down but I won't point it out again.]

almost always came first, besides information always had it's worth.

[Punctuation: period should follow 'first' and the possessive of 'it' is 'its' (not 'it's' which is the contraction of 'it is').]

"In case you forgot your in Japan, so technically your not married!

[Incorrect. According to international law, when you are in another country you (generally) need to abide by their rules. Ranma was in the amazon village, challenged Shampoo to a public match, and accepted his victory. Marrying (or at least being betrothed to) Shampoo would break none of Ranma's (Japan's) laws, so there would be no legal conflict. I also think that Shampoo shows this point by voluntarily obeying Japanese law and not killing Akane and Ukyo, which is supposed to encourage Ranma to obey amazon law and marry her.]

There are so many punctuation errors that I would likely get every paragraph if I pointed them all out. Fortunately, that's a technicality and relatively small (compared to plot, characterization, originality). The characters seem in-line with canon and this is a story idea I've never seen before, so I think it has hope if it's ever updated.
Jordan Lives chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I would definitely read

Great story, always happy to see more ranma shampoo
TheonLee chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is gonna get a hell lot crazier.
addicted03 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Interesting Concept.

More Would Make Me Happy, Please [
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I'm willing to read it.
TVMaster2000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Interesting is all I can say. Too short for me to say anything concrete yet.
PerfectDreamer chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ok, kinda short but its an interesting idea, Ive never read a fic of Ranma with this plot (maybe because I havent read a lot of Ranma fics...) Anyway Im looking foward for more.