Reviews for In the Arms of a Killer
crosbyfan21 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
Wow! It's certainly been awhile lol. I totally understand though. Good luck with the audtion callback. Hope it all works out for you.

Anyway, great chapter but :( Dahlia is so evil. I hope Lindsey and Sweeney will be okay. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lady Barker chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
SHES BACK!

woohoo! I love this story! Thank you so much for updating!

Great chapter! cant wait to see what happens next!
crosbyfan21 chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
Yay! *does a happy dance* I was just thinking about this story not to long ago and wondering when you were going to update again.

Loved the chapter of course. Very sweet :)

Sorry about high school not going so well :( I remember those days (I'm 24 now). It wasn't exactly my favorite time lol. It gets a little better when you're a senior though. Hang in there *hugs*

Anyway, I hope you update soon! ttyl
crosbyfan21 chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Yay! I was wondering when you were going to update this story again. This was a great chapter. Very sweet. I like how you incorporated Phantom of the Opera into it :)
Lady Barker chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
Oh I love this story! Great chapter - so sweet!

update soon please!
lina chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
wonderfull story!please write more soon!
whyistherumgone chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
YAY! You're back! D I missed you! . *hug*

Aww, such a cute chapter . I love moments like these between them. Great chapter, I hope you'll update soon! .
crosbyfan21 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
I totally understand. I hope everything goes well with your show. Good luck :)
whyistherumgone chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Take all the time you need! :)Good luck in your show! Can't wait for an update! .
lauren chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
LOVE THIS STORY! AHH SO GOOD! I don't think anymore needs to be said other than PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! GREAT job!
crosbyfan21 chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Uh oh! :( I hope Lindsey will be okay. Still, it was a really good chapter.
whyistherumgone chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Awesome chapter! I love the begining with the fight at the tea party thing! lol Poor Lindsey and Sweeney. :( I miss Mrs. Lovett too. I can't wait to see her in the next chappie! Wonderful job! .
Wolfe's Girl chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
poor Lindsey. being talked about behind her back & everything. I also hope she'll forgive Todd 4 what he said to her. I know that she knew that he was only looking out 4 her & that was very sweet.

I can't wait 4 the next chapter. :D
whyistherumgone chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
lol This'll be interesting! D I'm glad Sweeney is starting to warm up to her . Great job with this chapter!
BloodofthePen chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
"Based on what she’d said about Lucy, it was clear that if Lindsey and Anne weren’t back soon, all hell was going to break loose."

I would dearly love to see that. *evil grin*

Loverly chapter, my dear! ...I don't suppose we'll get to see Sweeney slit a certain gossipy, pompus throat anytime soon...?