Reviews for Letters
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
You know...it always felt wrong to me how Petunia could hate a baby she raised, and how Dudley wouldnt be friends with his cousin he lived forever with. This makes things feel a little bit more alright I guess. Itakes her seem not entirely heartless.
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Evani chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
thst was sweet :)
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is sweet 33 I wonder if Petunia would ever do something like this? Sure does sound sweet though. Adorableness.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aww so cute! Poor Petunia! She really wasn't an awful woman, just jealous and angry at being abandoned.
042014 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Love it!
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aw, short and sweet. (: Adorable. I wish there was a bit more explanation as to why Petunia kept all Harry's letters... And put up the photo he'd sent her. What changed? She hated him... But whatever. This was still really nice. Well written and just lovely. I really liked it. :)
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story was really sweet. I actually smiled at the end:)
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Heart-rendingly wonderful. Thank you
hemmingstyles chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love this story to pieces! It was short, sweet, and sentimental. Not to mention that it sent shivers down my back!
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
What no used Vernon’ socks to Harry’s children?

I have no sympathy for Petunia and maybe I am biased but her soft side is too late and insignificant. However this is well written. I like it.
thegirlintardisblue chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
really really touching )...
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
How sweet. I love it.
sM chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I started tearing up at this story. It's completely canon-compliant and well-written. From now on, this will become part of my personal canon, because I think that Petunia would do something like that.
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011