Reviews for Vampire Office
Minatoxkushinaxnaruto chapter 7 . 5/1/2017
I would prefer nine tail fox to were fox.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/31/2017
Hi umm this like 2017 not to be rude( probably will be) but I want to see more cliff hangers aren't my thing much.
Italk2U chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
Please update soon good story!
SexyKyuu26 chapter 30 . 6/22/2016
I remembered i read this along time ago, probably 12-13 years old when i read this lol but i still love this fanfic please update where did you go
Edith47 chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
Okay, I did not see that ending to the chapter at all. Fabulous.
AceSnake chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
we should make a club! The Vampyre club! since I don't open my curtains either, though that's since my snakes tank light is on during the day and I see no need to...oh and the sun gives my headaches and makes me feel sick, which seems to be something I share with my granddad, vampire much?
Ichi chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
i wanted some kiba and tobi (o) yeee i know tobi died but they were cute (;~;) or maybe your story made it cute or something but anyways YOU ARE AWESOME!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Sup super cool story sign clairissa fray
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
Omg that fucken fugaku I hope he live them alone and now Mikoto the one that supports them is gonna be muder what tha hell please don't kill her update soon
LilMiss Pynkye chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
PLEASE DONT TELL ME THATS IT! IT CANT BE MIKOTO!
LilMiss Pynkye chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
you do know its Kankuro rite?
YaoiHimeSama chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Please what happened to Mikoto! I want to know. Update please I love your story
kittycatluver chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
oh and here are some more anime you could watch- fullmetal alchemist, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, inuyasha, and cowboy bebop. great story.
kittycatluver chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
great story I read the whole story really great. oh and if u r looking for new anime and manga to watch what about WitchBlade. its
awesome!
ISupposeThisWillDo chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Fuck those reviewers! Everyone is entitled to their opinion but some peoples opinions suck :p