Reviews for A Little Push
Stylo chapter 1 . 3/10
YES. This is what's so great about (almost) every Luna/Harry story I've ever read. Whenever I see them depicted together, they're not just partners but friends. I always get the sense that it could actually be a serious lifelong relationship and not just two teens crushing on each other. Which reminds me... I also enjoy all the stories you've written with them as a married couple.

The way I see it, Hermione could be Harry's friend but she could never be his partner. Ginny could be Harry's partner but she would never truly be his best friend. Luna is the only girl/woman who could ever do both. And it is cute to imagine the Weasley twins playing matchmaker for their little buddy; I'd love to see a story where they did something similar for Ron/Hermione. Of course, I was a little sad after reading this story, because it was set either during or slightly after HBP, which reminded me that Fred wouldn't be alive for much longer...
Marvolo666 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Ha this is a classic. One of my favorite Huna fics but more importantly one of my favorite twin fics.
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Still smiling!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
adorableeeeeeeeee
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
that was wonderful and funny highly enjoyable.
Draco122
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awwwwwww-ness
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
that was really good push...
yay chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This fic is lovelier than moonbeams. ;)
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Haha, love Fred and George in this! :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
that was really cute! i love harry & luna
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
-giggles- Oh, I don't know. It may be corny, but, I know I wouldn't mind being called 'as beautiful as a moonbeam'. Very sweet, actually. The last scene made me hysterical, though~! I was laughing as hard as Fred and George! "I'm . . . I'm sure he's in good hands." Just KILLED it for me! XDDD
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
A very nice story I do love Harry and Luna as a couple and the twins did well to help out and it is rare that Molly is happy and not trying to set Harry up with Ginny.
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
REALLY GOOD! ;) thanx 4 telling me bout this there r other stories u want me2 check out, tell what harry potter pairings r u into? i havnt checked out ur profile yet so idk wut u pairings u thanx again!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ah the twins strike again. Loved it
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Brilliant :D This is going right on my favourites, you could make this into a fic where Fred and George help others with their relationships XD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »