Reviews for Inner Monologue
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I want more of this amazing couple.
cressey chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
:) awesome story
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
wow
ladymacaroni chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*favorites*
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Okay, well rounded critique, well rounded critique ... nope, can't do it, the only thoughts in my head are ... well I probably shouldn't write them down, but this is funny and hot and funny and hot. I said it twice on purpose because that's how true it is. Also because I can't think of what else to say. I love this story, screw canon, this is the only epilogue to Harry Potter I will accept from this day forward.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awesome story
BlackBlackHeaven chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I don't usually read HP. Cause you know, never been super into it and stuff. Only seen the movies and what not. Heh, anyways I was bored and boom stumbled across this...and well...Its great! Wonderful job!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh, man. Oh man oh man. I think I forgot to breathe for most of this. Every time I read this I get the same thrill-doesn't dimish with time. I'm pretty confident when I say that this is probably my favorite HP fic. It's that good.
tegsquared chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aw this is cute.

And i am aware that you would probably like something more substantial as a review and/or something more meaningful.

But its late, and im tired and i have my School Certificate exams tomorrow so i am fucking dreading.

And i am guessing you don't care about my problems but i just want to tell you that i enjoyed reading this story and i loved it!

Haven't even read this pairing but it worked well.

:D:D:D
Jo chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Totally out of canon, even the femlash canon, but a piece of greatness nevertheless. Absolutely loved it.
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I love the characterizations; Ginny is depressingly funny with her pessimistic/sardonic humor and Gabrielle is intriguing with her allure and arrogance. Nice story.
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Beautifully done! _
TurnTheRadioOff chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
“Oh, god—”

“You can call me Gabrielle,”

I honestly cannot remember the last time something in fanfiction made me laugh as much as that did.

This was very funny, and very hot.

I could babble on and on for hours and hours, but I think I'll spare you for now. ]

Just know that you did an absolutely fantastic job and I cannot wait to read more from you.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
holy shit! so hot and amazing and hot! a sequel please! more anything! please!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
*laughs*

Ginny was so oblivious in this it cracked me up. Great story, I find myself liking this pairing now.