Reviews for By That Last Candle’s Light
xoxo Sweetie chapter 4 . 2/5
Your story is amazing!
Love it so much!
Zeitgeist chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Couldn't log in, but you need to update man! Its a shame to leave this story abandoned.
dispassioneight chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
This is fantastic!

I really want to see it continue! Maybe, someday, eh?
Ave Imperium chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Wow.

This story is brilliant. You did an amazing job describing Harry's descent into darkness, I've always had a hard time doing that kind of thing so I know how complicated it can be. But you mastered it.
Though I think you sometimes spent a little too long on the characters inner monologues. That's not to say I didn't enjoy them, but sometimes they could have been cut short and still been good.

I also really liked your writing style and just the story in itself, a little detail that I particularly liked is when you said 'He was like Bellatrix now, but he didn't care' Or something along those lines.
It always irritates me when characters (And authors) use that as an excuse to not do evil, since I really doubt most people actually care about petty morality like that when it comes to revenge.

Your torture scene was also really, really well done. It gave me a few shivers when you used the grater.

It's a shame you decided to stop this story, but I can always hope you'll pick it back up some time in the future!
Thanks for writing. :)
aimz chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
You're not being serious? This is the most epic fanfiction I've ever read and u haven't updated in almost three years! I think I'm going to cry :'(
I don't have any words for this that would do this story or your writing skills any justice! I'm just simply blown away, deep dark into this beautiful mess of harry that you've created. Honestly this is the most thrilling and poignant and every other adjective that describes awesomeness story I have ever read and trust me I read a lot of fanfiction! You have amazing skillssss! And now that you've managed to completely suck every person who's read this into your dark world, you just can't leave this abandoned! Please please please finish this! I can't express to you how much we are dying for the next chapter! Come on you can't just leave this unfinished just when its getting to the good part!
BlackRevenant chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
And last chapter.

Most delicious of them all for obvious reasons.

BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Interesting little glimpse into Bellatrix.

Was actually surprised she desired her beauty, not sure why but its not as simple as "shes crazy" or something like that.

BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
How easily he could have been saved.

How easily he fell into madness.

Everyone. Has. A. Breaking. Point.

Hero's, Villains, their followers, their enemies.

Harry reached his long ago, his chance ripped from him before he got it.

Imo, a "old man" Dumbledore is worse than the "light" Lord Dumbledore. His sin is great, greater than that consciously done.

I enjoyed his decent, watching his inner self fight himself you could see both sides of the argument. Personally I prefer a Grey!Harry one that combines his more desirable traits tempered with his darker tendencies.

If someone was there, really there not like Tonks brief little chat, then maybe the darkness wiuldnt have overwhelmed the light. Maybe there could of been balance.

Always said Revenge is the darkest form of Justice.

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Dark!Harry is interesting.

Especially when people turn him into one of those villains you can understand. He isnt some psycho drowning in madness, or just some dude hungry for power.

But someone who has every right to want someone or something to burn.

Feeling "nothing" is possibly THE most dangerous thing for human beings to feel. It disconnects us from our humanity. From what guides our moral compass.

Also innit for the Hellatrix.

Redejeka chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
You have to continue this! Please! Please! Please!
dangerverse chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
awesome story, please update
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Maybe I didint explain why my review was what it was, what of the blood wards? What of his guards? What of Harry getting fucking arse raped and losing against both of them! He didi t even get a proper hit that did lasting damage, he fucking day dreamed in the middle of a fight!

Please re-do this story and make it adequate to read and make sense!.
McCabeRz chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
This story started off good and then You add this chapter, just let me say I was looking forward spit see this rotten and then you fucked it up! What a dissapointment,
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Adding this to my list to read later.
NyaaMe0w chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.