Reviews for Lost And Found Again
fire and winter chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
“It’s okay— if we get lost, Molly can track us down, remember?”

that line totally made me tear up because its true that every single one of them contributes to holding their family together. And because if one falls the other two would hold them back up.

i love your M3 and hope to read more!
Eris R. Lebeau chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is a very believable piece, something I can see being "true" in the timeline of the show. I'm not sure if that's what the writers were intending with Matt and Mohinder, but it's plausible.

You do a good job portraying realistic emotions in this piece, and you write well enough that it doesn't get boring, despite being a character sketch rather than a story. You are very talented!
Fragile-Strength chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Haha, I loved it! Very deep and meaningful, and I liked that somebody finally took a step back and looked at Matt and Mohinder's relationship - past the cliche and in to what there problems would REALLY be like.

And I laughed out loud when Matt told Mohinder his secret. P

-Cayenne
HanuuEshe chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aww... that's really sweet. I imagine their relationship would be this sort of awkwardness, when they actually got around to talking about their relationship, rather than just sort of enjoying it. (and Mohinder being hit on by another dad FTW. BTW, do you have a LJ account? There's this community called mytwoheroes that would love this.)
Tacroy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw...so cute. I really love Matt and Mohinder. They're so perfect for each other...

I like this story. The confusion, the questions, the uncertenty...the love. just perfect.