Reviews for House call
BSEVER chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Totally loved it. I really like Chase/House relationship this season and Wilson really upset me in the season Finale.

So, THANK YOU !
gypsy71 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Excellent, excellent update! Perfectly in character; your take on Chase and House's friendship developing is just how I see it happening. And yay for Chase putting Wilson in his place!

Thank you!
chaoskir chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Aah glad to hear *cough* read from you. But: ;-)) No, not the last chapter, right? You are wrong I guess. I mean maybe it's a language problem (not mine language problem) ;-) but it can't be the last chapter. *sigh*

Okay, okay, I'm quiet. Hm, I liked and enjoyed this story and I want to read more. Yeah, I know, I know, you can't always get what you want. I know *sigh*.

Thanks a lot for the third chapter. Very good written and so emphatetcally. I do like your Chase and I don't like Wilson so much either after the season finale but I really enjoyed your much to short ;-)) update. There has to be more. I wished you would write more.

Hey and now it's enough of my begging. Please write!

Maybe a start of another great story. I would read it and that would do a lot to let me accept the end of this story. What do you think?

When can I read your next update/story/chapter?

(I hope you don't care if I review at lj or at ff because I can't use the lj-sites at work. So I review here when I had read a update in my office).

*wavesinyourright*
LostSchizophrenic chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Excellent! I love Chase lecturing Wilson! And I love how you pulled it in to fit perfectly with season 4-giving a good explanation for why House and Chase went bowling. very nicely done!
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Yay! I'm so glad you wrote the confrontation! Great ending.
momsboys chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Wow that was a great chapter. I wish you wouldn't end it here. I would love to read more about House and Chase forming a friendship. After the end of season 4 I wish House would dump Wilson.
Gabwr chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Great ending. I love how Chase told Wilson off. He knew what to say to hit home. House and Chase are kind of friends now.
HouseAddict16 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Good addition. Very glad to see some closure.
Carambar chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Since you seem to be a real "House-Expert", what about the end of season four? That's gonna be a House-Wilson-friendship story, isn't it? I can't wait to read this...
Carambar chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I vote for chapter 3 (and 4, 5...), too. You describe them very well, especially since Chase isn't the easiest character!
soyandwindows chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
GREAT! I will alert you for the Chase and Wilson confrontation. :)
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Oh man, this is excellent! Since the 'We need you' comment that House gave Chase, it stuck in my head and I've been dying for some non-slash House and Chase fiction. I love this! Very in-character, and yet they are both in a position that isn't normal for them, and they reacted exactly how I hoped they would. And you covered the firing thing beautifully, and I loved the whole thing. Chase being House's concerned-doctor was really adorable.

I think that, while you don't *need* the Wilson-Chase confrontation chapter, I selfishly want it :)

Fabs x
LisaReed chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
well done on the story cant wait for the confrontation with wison and i hop there are many more chapters after that!
Miss Lestrade chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Chase: Must...hug...House! XD
Southpaw chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I don't think this story needs to be longer.

...it's a complete scene, with a problem and a resolution and a conclusion, and if you do decide to add to it, you might end up making it a lot longer than you intended. I can't see how having Chase confront Wilson will end in a reasonable 'time frame', especially because it seems like you don't really have another conclusion in mind.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »