Reviews for House call
chaoskir chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Oh it's so great that you are back! I'm still happy about that fact and I'm so much glad that you shares your stuff with your readers. Yipiee again. No, I don't sing, just in my mind about that moving and awesome written chapter. I do love that story and I don't want to annoy you but why only three chapters? There is a lot of potenzial (don't know, if I use that word in this language right) for much more chapters in those first two chapters. Urrgh, yeah I know it's your story and I don't bother you but ... *ifDr.?*

*dumdidi,dumdidei,innocenwhistlearoundtheair*

Hey, thank you so much for a great break into my worktime. *neededthat*
Ace Von S chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
That was great again. Damn, you got their characters down to a tee. And it's nice to see that Chase has more self confidence around House.
Neverwill chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I'd not only like to see Chase confront Wilson, but replace him as House's prescribing and slowly replace him in the friend category.

I always thought Wilson was too inconstant to have the depth needed to hang in as House's friend through the hardest times. Chase was raised having to deal with a difficult/addicted personality. At least House has a legitimate reason for his addiction and a lot of his attitude is to protect himself.

As far as I can tell, all of the two-faced behavior Chase previously exhibited happened in response to his security being threatened. Now that he's an Attending in his own right and no longer dependent on House's whimsies, that behavior shouldn't be repeated.
mari12345 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Please continue this story! It's really good and a Chase/Wilson confrontation would be nice.
momsboys chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
This was so intense. I hope you continue it. I always love a good House in pain story. Chase should tell Wilson off. Chase could be House's new friend & help House with his pain and teach Wilson a lesson. Please update soon.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
AW

Why did it have to end?

*cries*

Wait!

It says "FOR NOW"

There IS hope!

*Happy cheery music starts to play and bunnies start dancing around a field full of daises.*

YAY

I hope it's continued soon!

*glomps you*

-Katie
HouseAddict16 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Great bit you've added here. Really enjoyable. You could really turn this into something big if you wanted to. What exactly I don't know but it's enjoyable.
quack675 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
That was awesome! I love seeing House and Chase's potential for friendship and respect for each other explored. Please write more House-Chase stories!
Phoenix Flare chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
ooh, that was so good. i loved that you have Wilson and his actions in this ficiton, most just seem to ignore him when House is with someone else. it was so good! i just had to say it again. Are you really going to continue? if so i cant wait.

~phare~
Gabwr chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Great chapter. In their own way they talked out their problems. Wilson being told off by Chase sounds good to me. Looking forward to more.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This seems really interesting. I've never seen a story like it before. I look forward to reading more.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
nice!

update very soon!

love the saviour Chase!
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is good. Can't wait for more.

SF
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Holy hell. This is something else. I love it.
BabyBadger chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Excellent! Well-written and plotted. These two are perfectly in character. Looking forward to Part 2!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »