Reviews for House call
luca84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
hello...

sorry my english, i hope youll understand me;-)ive readed your story and it liked me very much. I cant wait to see the next part. I know, it is horrible we like to read about Houses pain and discomfort, but it is very interesting ecpecially when story is about friendship too;-)
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
wow, interesting story, very different and cool. can't wait to see the rest. all the best to ya. keep it up!
sable2684 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Really awesome story. Can't wait to see how you finish it. Thanks!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
It's REALLY good so far! I totally can't wait till you update! Wilson and Cutthroat Bitch should see the errors of their ways.
kurikim chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
love, Love, LOVED it. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this one. ;)
med-anomaly chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
See, it's fics like this that make me wonder what I've been doing not reading fic for the past few months. Love it, looking forward to the next bit. Thanks for sharing. :)
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yay! I'm so glad that you're still writing. I think you have a great bit of insight into how the Wilson/Amber relationship has affected House. I like that /they/ thought it was a scam and not just Wilson. And you wrote the House/Chase interaction really well.

Well written. Excited about the next part.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Really enjoyed it. Good change of pace character wise. Hope Chase lets Wilson know how his actions affect House. Can't wait for dinner. :)
Cairo chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh...I like this a lot. It's excellent. Hope you continue. Good job.
Neverwill chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I look forward to seeing more - whether friendship or slash, I like the interaction between these two characters.
not lupus chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
interesting...
quack675 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I love this and can't wait to see the next chapter!
chaoskir chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yippiee, yaya, yippie yippie yaeh,

Yippiee, yaya, yippie yippie yaeh,

Yippiee, yaya, yippie yippie yeah,

yippie yaya, yippie yippie yaya, yippie yippie yaya,

yippie yippie yaeh,

It's so great to read one of your wonderful stories. I like this new one and even if I have to wait a long time for your stories I always hoped there will be sometimes a new one.

And here: TADDA! The new one. Great and fantastic. Brilliant and moving written and I really want to know how it will goes on. Yeah I know, I have to wait.

Hey Lab38!

How are you doing? All the learning stuff done? Wrote your thesis?

Hach I hope you feel good and you are not that stressed as like you was in the last year.
gh2005 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Great chapter. I liked the banter between House and Chase. Poor House-he has to be in a lot of pain to seek out help from Chase.

Wilson has to get rid of Amber because House needs him.
gypsy71 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh, this is good! I love how Chase takes on Wilson's role but without all the angst that Wilson brings with him. It's great to see that House actually trusts someone else too. Wilson's going to feel so guilty when he finds out though...
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »