Reviews for Death Note
LifeNoteDeathNote chapter 2 . 3/13
that was...smexy...SO KWAII!3
I copy FanFics lololololol
gothrockchick14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
i wish there was way more books in the world like this one!
otakuaddicts chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely just love this chapter so much . I really want you to make more chapters. please make more chapters please.
otakuaddicts chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Man you did such a good with your story . The whole time i was like om my god this is so far . Like i cannot stop reading your fan fiction, but then i got to the end and i got very sad because i was really enjoying your story . . Please make more. I would like to read more about Light-kun and there adventure of them being handcuffed together . Yes please make more of the story. Not just for me but for everyone . We all would really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
•-• me like
Signos the great chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Love this chapter!
The Fox and Hen chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Haha! This made me laugh, but in a good way. :)
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
God, this is so kawaii! I myself just watched the episode where L dies today... I had never cried over anime before. Now, I most certantly have. I feel your pain, seriously.
funny bunny chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
i loved both of the chapters you should do more.
wmn130 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
More please.
DemonicFreakZwien chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
LOL Kiwi is so funny xD

This was cute. L is real swift an' all. So kawaiiiiii x333
DemonicFreakZwien chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Baha, thank goodness you have a Kiwi, ay? xD This was so cute and adorable! I'm sick of the weird 'SEXY TIME!' fanfics that leap straight into non sensical pleasure or whatever. This is so cute and I was all like "Aww! Lighty-Kuunn you shoooo fancy hiimmm! x33'
Bwaha, thanks ma'am u.u