Reviews for Death Note
I copy FanFics lololololol
gothrockchick14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
i wish there was way more books in the world like this one!
otakuaddicts chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely just love this chapter so much . I really want you to make more chapters. please make more chapters please.
otakuaddicts chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Man you did such a good with your story . The whole time i was like om my god this is so far . Like i cannot stop reading your fan fiction, but then i got to the end and i got very sad because i was really enjoying your story . . Please make more. I would like to read more about Light-kun and there adventure of them being handcuffed together . Yes please make more of the story. Not just for me but for everyone . We all would really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
•-• me like
Signos the great chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Love this chapter!
The Fox and Hen chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Haha! This made me laugh, but in a good way. :)
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
God, this is so kawaii! I myself just watched the episode where L dies today... I had never cried over anime before. Now, I most certantly have. I feel your pain, seriously.
funny bunny chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
i loved both of the chapters you should do more.
wmn130 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
More please.
DemonicFreakZwien chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
LOL Kiwi is so funny xD

This was cute. L is real swift an' all. So kawaiiiiii x333
DemonicFreakZwien chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Baha, thank goodness you have a Kiwi, ay? xD This was so cute and adorable! I'm sick of the weird 'SEXY TIME!' fanfics that leap straight into non sensical pleasure or whatever. This is so cute and I was all like "Aww! Lighty-Kuunn you shoooo fancy hiimmm! x33'
Bwaha, thanks ma'am u.u
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
3 OMFG I LOVE!
Levi Collins chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love your choice of writing and i am also a big fan of death note. I love the way you write, absolutley love it! I think you should check which words you choose. Like when you were supposed to spell "their" you spelt "there" or when you were supposed to spell "to" you spelt "too" just simple errors like that, otherwise the story was fantastic :)
pandas chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
this is a great story i love it its awsome!