Reviews for A Sparrow and His Cygnet
Rae Nightling chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
very good like it a lot. have fun
Velirae.1245 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Lovely job!

Why is Caroline lying to Jack? She must have some sort of intention there...

Okay. I definitely know what pairing I want! Sparrabeth! I think Jack falling in love with Elizabeth's daughter would be kind of odd. lol

But I think she is falling in love with him.

Anyways, amazing job! I'm becoming captivated!
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow! I'm loving this story so far!

So Elizabeth had three children... All with William? How could that be? Unless one of them had been Jack's or something. And how could that girl be Will's child unless she was born first? It's only been twenty years? If Will was only able to see her once every ten years that means ONE child would have to be not his...and that is if she got pregnant both times...

Okay, I'm so done trying to figure that out. lol

I love how you wove Anna's character! She's very mysterious. Why was she lying, too? I mean, Liz IS immortal then, right? And she isn't.

Hmm... I think I'd better stop thinking.

Beautiful start! I love it so far!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
What the HECK is she thinking? She can't leave Jack! Augh! She *is* just like her mother!

Great chapter!
Florencia7 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
OH NO! Sparroline is going to be ruined! *cries* Trying to outsmart Jack is not a smart thing to do... What will happen now? I'm SO anxious. You absolutely have to update very VERY soon!

And how Will can be so... stupid? He should've known better than to make deals with Barbossa!

AH! Please, PLEASE, update ASAP! I can't wait to see what happens!

Great chapter! :)
Earwen85 chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
quite funny to see Will being Caroline's father and look just the same age as hers LOL anyway i like your story

see ya son with more
Florencia7 chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
OH who is it? But that's not the most important thing now... The most important thing is... OMG THEY KISSED! AH! *faints* lol I loved that bit: "Without a warning, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his, rendering him speechless. Not that he could talk whilst kissing but then again, he was Captain Jack Sparrow." lol!

Awesome chapter! Please, update as soon as you can! And don't let ANYBODY ruin the... Sparroliness!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 3 . 5/6/2008

Hilarious line. I love it! Update! Oh, and update the other two as well. P
Florencia7 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
OH! Caroline is a better pirate than all of them together! LOL! Fabulous chapter! I was reading it with bated breath! I love the entire plot idea. So complex and clever. Please, update as soon as you can! I CAN'T wait to see what happens next!
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Yay! A new story from you! And what an interesting & original idea! I'm very intrigued & I can't wait to see what will happen next! Please, UPDATE SOON! :)
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh... another Jack and Lizzie related story. Yay! Will this be sparrabethiness or other character...ness?