Reviews for Back To the Phoenix
SystematicChaos chapter 9 . 7/23
Please update this story...ive gotten SO attached to it...and a pretty big cliffhanger at the end, too. PLEASE FINISH IT.
careless7 chapter 9 . 7/17
i will so glad if you can update this story !
So umm... you are never gonna post again, right?
Okay.
But just so you know the story was amazing, and if you ever, ever get the chance you have to complete it. Your readers will be waiting.
Yellow Hufflepuf chapter 9 . 6/12
Please write more. by the way this is my actual name I just can't be bothered logging in
harrythebest chapter 9 . 5/26
why stop here?!it's so interesting to see james seek harry as an enemy while harry doesn't even hav a thought of it !pls continue!
Please Update
oxymoronicray chapter 9 . 4/10
Ahhhhhh this is incredible! I've never been so emotionally invested in a fanfic and I loved it! Very hilarious, and I really wish there was more!
Prongsreader chapter 4 . 3/25
Hey hello . This fic hasn't been updated in six years. Please write something.
You
write great.
GONNA go CRAYZAY chapter 9 . 2/16
PLS! CONTINUE! MY HEART WILL BREAK! PLEASE!
carwash36 chapter 9 . 2/16
Lol this awesome!
brixton chapter 9 . 2/4
Great authormanship and origonality
SmexyBananas chapter 9 . 1/8
Oh god poor Harry his own father dislikes him
Charlie's Dragon chapter 4 . 1/3
I know this is an old story, but I'm finding it a lot of fun!

You actually had me making strange noises (of the humoured variety) from the first line of this story, describing Ron as a red blob. I liked that for some reason.

I also absolutely love how you used the scene where Harry/Marty first sees his father, because that scene is great in the movie, and far from bad with the Potter-boys. :D
Girlygirlyay chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
:}
Girlygirlyay chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
I closed my laptop like 4 times running in circles. i was so freaked like why would you ask a question about that harry? before I finally continued reading. your fanfiction is amazing!