Reviews for Story Teller's Secrets
ScarFace chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
I LOVED IT
ToKoFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Please write more to this it's amazing :D
TaangFanToph chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I LOVE Toph And Zuko :)
TaangFanToph chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
I love the ToKo Friendship :)!
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved chapter one can't wait to read more:)
matchmakermimi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Soo cute I love it
Aidan McKing chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
interesting
Awesomeness101 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely LOVED IT! Want to know when your next one will be coming out. You left us all hanging and wanting more:)
arquent chapter 24 . 2/11/2011
Awesome STORY!
ClicheDrafts chapter 24 . 10/10/2010
Love it! There's always a twist! :D Plus you included like almost all the shippings; Kataang, tokka, Zutara, Taang, Toko, Ty laang, Ty lokka and Sukka. *claps* Job well done. Great writing! Please continue it! it's awesome!
NekoStriker101 chapter 24 . 8/4/2010
Ahhhh! this story is awesome please continue. i mean this is worst then my naruto addiction which is good for but bad for me haha x3
Makokam chapter 20 . 7/11/2010
This is what I call the Fandom Singularity. It's where the space between two events, usually created by books or episodes, is stretched out far beyond what occurs in cannon.

Azula found them, attacked them, and drove them from the Western Air Temple the morning after they escaped from The Boiling Rock, I believe, and in this you've stretched that time out by... a couple of weeks I think you said.

Not a criticism, just pointing it out.

What is a criticism is that I think this story took a distinct down turn when Mai and Ty Lee arrived. The whole plot of the story suddenly veered off at that point. I liked what you were doing before that, I'm not sure I like what's going on now.

There are also a number of very simple typos that could have been fixed by just having someone read it through. For example, you didn't completely erase some sentences when you changed what you were saying.

anyway, the first part, up until the "epilogue" was excellent. After that it was okay, but now I'm not so sure about it.

Perhaps you should have ended this story and started a new one entirely.

Makokam out.
kasplosion chapter 24 . 6/26/2010
Seriously. Way to end the chapter with that line. Like, holyfreak, that changes everything. xD So yeah, I enjoyed reading this chapter very much! Everything with Aang and Toph is great, and same old flaky Katara :p Can't wait to read what's going on in the temple and with Mimic,

-kas
bleachbabe03 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is awesome!

Me and my sister love this story!

I love toph and zuko!
M chapter 24 . 6/23/2010
I love this story! And the whole Zuko/Toph sibling-ship thing :) Not really a fan of TophXAang & ZukoXKatara, but i still love this. You're an AMAZING writer. Keep it up!