Reviews for Marble Angel
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Cute! I love this lengthy one-shot! :D Amazing job; you're a fantastic writer! :D
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
mintgil chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Lovely story ,
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Beautiful story! I loved the description of the angel watching over the Masen's graves-gorgeous! Very well done, and thanks for writing!
alycaly chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This one was great, too! I really like your one-shots. They capture so much emotion and detail without going overboard.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Lovely one-shot.
ScienceGeek91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Beautiful, as always. I have been reading your oneshots for some time now and I have been impressed by all of them. Also, since I'm a Muslim, I thought it was really cool of you to quote the Holy Quran. Hats off to you for that.

The cemetery description was so realistic and overall the one shot was an interesting read. Heading over to read your other stories...:)
muggleborn444 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
squee! lovely characterization and detail! edward's POV is the best! yay!
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I loved it!

_
alisa231 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This was very sweet. You stayed true to the character's voices and I appreciate that.

I especially liked the following line:

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Masen, I promise to love Edward for eternity. I’ll take good care of him.”

As much as Edward takes care of Bella, I think she takes care of him as well. His vulnerability is endearing.
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG I loved the beginning...it is so Edward to count her freckles! But...did it have to be their honeymoon? I wished they had just gone to Chicago on a getaway and not their honeymoon, but other than that it was a great story...you're so original...I really enjoy your stories!
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Very moving story. I thought it was sweet that Bella wanted to visited Edward's parents grave. Again, you have written a good story.
cullenite21 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
omg so CUTE!

great fanfic :D

happy holidays-cullenite21
jimemon chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I loved it!
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
You are undoubtably amazing with your writing. Everyone is so in character and your Edward POVs are amaxing! Keep it up! :D