Reviews for King's Knight
SonoftheLost chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
please continue
the DragonBard chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Three problems. First, you tend to skim over things that shouldn't be skimmed over, breaking the first rule of storytelling, 'show, don't tell.' Second, you forget to separate paragraphs when you change speakers. Third, and a relatively minor problem, you're making things a bit too similar to canon. Please give us some originallity please. Though that might be partially because of the skimming, we can't see the changes as well.

Has potential, but you need to make the changes for it to be good.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
So even with Yuuki there they couldn't stop Byakuya and Renji from traking Rukia; things are going pretty much the same thus far, at least in the core of the trama (what with the Kurosakis being conscious of everything, Ichigo dating both Orihime and Rukia, and the others having received their powers earlier, they just might be a bit more powerful (at least).

Can't wait to see how the rescue turns out in this circumstances. Update soon!
Just Mat chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
I like the idea. The characters are pretty OOC, but that's okay, cause it's a fanfic. As long as you keep them in this particular OOC character it won't be a problem. You might want to tone down the main character a bit, though. He's not really too strong persay, but he's a too insightful if you ask me. This way things that would usually take some time to develop go down in only a couple of seconds. This makes the story go too fast.

Besides that all is good, keep it up I say.
spedclass chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
NeonZangetsu chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
LOve this chapter!
NeonZangetsu chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
awesome! This is quite good! Update soon! :)
spedclass chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
Wolfbane420 chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
Great story so far hopefully ya update this one soon. Can't wait for it as for the other girls for Berry-boy: Tatsuki, Momo, Rangiku, Nanao, Nemu, the gren-haired Vizard, Nel Tu, and Halibel.
Grave Wolf chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
A beggining of avesomness!
spedclass chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
spedclass chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Phnxfyr1 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
can't wait for more
WhatDoYouMeanI'mDrunk chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
you know b4 I even read the story

props to ya!

this is 3rd Harem Ichigo fic in the entrie site

now to actaully read the story...
spedclass chapter 1 . 5/5/2008