Reviews for Adventures at Oak Tree
Dinky Dau chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
Just found your story and I love it!

I hope you will pick up were you left someday :D
sighjustdeletethisaccount chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
Will does look like a cute puppy, albeit rather woebegone most of the time. So mean to Gisborne though XD I really liked the sound of the sketch in chapter 6 :) "a framed sketch of him on the football field proudly holding aloft a trophy whilst a glowering Guy Gisborne skulked in the corner."

And I can completely see Vaisey as a hobbit.

Harry Lloyd was brilliant in Doctor Who, (I spent more time watching than paying attention to the story ;) ) and it would've been nice if they had more Will Scarlett in Robin Hood and the American reviewer was silly to diss him. I bet he got mobbed by crazy fan girls XD

There are Robin Hood figurines? Why have I not heard this before :(

And series three is just depressing, especially for Allan fans. I do hope you choose to take this story up again, becuase I was really enjoying it XD And it's really good if I didn't say that anywhere in the rambling mish mash of this review. Yup, I think that's all that needs to be said, except for one last thing.

Poor Will :(

~Ace
ollyrin chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
i know you havent updated in forever but i just wanted to tell you how awesome your story is and that if you ever do update i will be reading it x :)
Tiny.Pink.Dancer chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
whats going to happen next? Why cant Gisbourne get a clue? please post soon!1
A. Person chapter 16 . 1/24/2009
Well, hurry up and post another chapter! Please? Pretty please with sugar on top? Anyhow, keep up the good work!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
I have just fouund this story and I really loved it. The good thing about it was that the story and relationships were unpredictable which was good. Sorry for sounding like a fluff crazed, foaming-at-the-mouth shipper but could you please make things alright between Will and Djaq? I can't stand seeing them apart (god I sound sappy!)

Waiting for an update!

The Spirit

PS: Happy New Year!
Biancaneve chapter 16 . 7/31/2008
Still sloowwly catching up on the last month-or-so's updates...

I totally love the way you've updated the barn scene. The "obvious" modern teenage equivalent is a game of (probably drunk) truth-or-dare, but this is much less cliche and a lot more in keeping with the "This Is Really Important" tone of the original. (After all, to a seventeen-year-old, New Years is pretty close to a life-or-death situation...)

Much's little announcement to Eve was especially adorable, and I like that she and Allan are now friends to the point where he's happy for her about it. The Much-Allan handshake was very touching, but then this just topped it for sheer LOL awesomeness: “Don’t be getting all soppy on me,” he warned. “I’m not being funny but I bet your mascara isn’t waterproof.”

My other fave bit was the "image of a broken heart" hovering in the air between Will and Djaq... such a brilliant way of describing how the wrong words can turn things awkward so easily. I really like how no matter how truthful Djaq is, there's still no magic words that can fix the situation. Go realism!
lili44 chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
please please please can we have some more soon

i have been praying for some more of this fic more than i have been praying for rain... and i live i aus!

poor will, my heart goes out to him! that scene at the cinemea nearly broke my heart. i had tears in my eyes!

wonderful writing
sherwoodgal chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Oh God, this is gonna sound stupid but I like basically cried throughout these last few chapters. Poor Allan '_'"
KeepingAmused chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
Ditto that Series 3 plead. My mouth is dry, dammit.

But this chapter quenches my RH thirst! :)

The WillDjaq is elegantly written, showing Will's utmost respect and acceptance. But that defeat. Oh, that DEFEAT. It burned like hair-straighteners on a sore ear.

The MuchAllan! WAA. That was simply perfect. The way Much clambered and stumbled with utter embarassment was so in character. Also, LOL at his declaration to Eve. The way he sat down and avoided all means of eye-contact was priceless!

Love it. Update soon x
CalonLan chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
Great update...good work.

Loved it. Love the fact that Alan was honest with them all and told them about his dad.

Good job.

Update soon please :)
HereNoLonger chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
ahh. gd old complicated fluff. how i missed u.

i agree. ive read so many fanfics in the absense of the series that i can hardly remember what happened in the series. its frustrating. but i guess that waiting will make the day we see it all the more special.
lushliz chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
Yay she told him but oh noes it can't be!

will/djaq all the way!

update soon!

liz x
A. Nutter chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
i really liked this one. This made them seem so much like normal teenagers. My friends and I did this last New Years, so we could all help each other with our resolutions.

Wonderful, as always! Keep it up!
Mizco chapter 16 . 6/23/2008
I think Djaq had a great idea. She is a little dumb though. Forget your parents and run away with Will.