Reviews for A Day Out Of The Office
Ziva Longbottom chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Heya :) thought I'd review to say I'm impressed with the welsh even though some of it wasn't entirely right :) you got most of it right, it's just you missed out the 'o' on 'blino', it's more commonly accepted to leave out the 'pa' on 'pa beth', and sorry is 'rwy'n flin' ('edifar' means regret!)
I'd also like to say that I'm really enjoying the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
willowtree16 chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Great story!
AvJones chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
I've got to say, I've been reading stories on this site for months, in all different fandoms, and this one is the one that finally made me break down and sign up so I could review/favorite it.

And look, I've done both now!

I loved the characterizations in this and it definately made me laugh.

Well done, going to go and read a few more of your stories now.
WickedBlue chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Wow, what a wonderful, amazing, brilliant, hilarious fic. I so love it. I think the most hilarious bit was Jack 'talking' to Martha without waking up Ianto. But I enjoyed every second of reading it.
Ashes0909 chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
Great story. You tackled so many character p.o.v and mastered it! FYI: In the dinner scene at Rhys and Gwen's you have "Jack" serving the food instead of Rhys. Just wanted to let you know.
Global Conquest-er chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
Awesome fic!

And I thought I was distracted, earlier.

Darn. Now I'll have three hours of sleep instead of four.

Oh, well. Again: SO WORTH IT!

Thanks for posting!
debussy88 chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Hey, I just wanted to shoot you a reveiw. : ) I really like this story. It's one of my favorites just because it's light hearted, and really funny. I've read some stories that are a little deeper, you know angst and stuff...but I like this one just as much. It's pretty cool!
gernumblies-ABANDONED chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
Just come across this when I should be doing some work, needless to say my Biology textbook is feeling very neglected!

Loved it, especially the image of Ianto leaned against the SUV bonnet, although I was thinking model rather than secret agent. ;)
deemama66 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
hehe donna...(snickers)

always did like donna
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Wel, if they aren't going to break in during the day, at least Ianto will be able to catch up on his sleep.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
I'm enjoying the Torchwood character moments and the Jack/Ianto relationship moments, and looking forward to any M rated stories you might get to in the future, as you are doing very nicely with what you can at T for the moment.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
This is lovely.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 12 . 11/17/2009
This was an excellent story, I loved it, very funny :)
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*laughs* Freaking awesome.

I think that this is honestly how Martha would be. (Rose bloody* Tyler. *snickers*)

I am quite excited to read the rest of this. If it's a Jack/Ianto adventure, that means that Ianto should be in character, which means he will most definitely kick a$s. Because we all know that our sexy, cooly confident, witty Welshman with the wicked* sense of humour and the equally wicked smile, is seriously badas$. :D

haha ok, enough rambling. I'm off to read more. .