Reviews for One Little, Two Little, Three Little Demons
Lexy chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
John Winchester! You sorry sack of shit, your son, is hurt and you ,of all people who he looks to for support and love, are going to basically look at a 7 year-ol an tell him to suck it up, well ya know what? Fuck you! I get that you want to protect them, I really do, but turning your 11 and 7 year old sons into soldiers and therfor taking away their childhood is not going to help the matter any. If you're so damn dead set on them learning this shit then atleast let them have a childhood first seriously , I get that Sam is the smart caring one and Dean , hell Dean looks up to you , God only know why he looks up to you of all people seriously , telling a 4 year old that his job is to protect Sammy, and now yelling at the same kid , granted it's years later and this is now ingrained into his psyche to help Sam , and yelling at Dean for doing what you've told him all these years to do "protect Sam" . I'm honestly thinking at this point that Bobby is right for hating you for what you've started to do already to these boys and what you're going to do to them, and the funny thing is later you'll wonder why they've grown so close to eachother and so far from you, and it's this very treatment that is why they have done so , you teach your oldest to protect his brother and then you , his father, start in on his brother , and you're of course going to have resentment there , though Bobby didn't do something I would have , I would have taken them from you , if I had to knock you out and leave you laying there I would have taken Sam and Dean away from you. Instead I'll leave you with this thought , Mary wouldn't have wanted you to raise the boys like this , why do you think she left that life behind , it was so that her children wouldn't be raised the way she was, which is now what you're doing to those two children in there , Mary's children.
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Oh Sammy * grabbing him and pushing him carefully behind me * Sam , honey, they're "badguys", close your eyes and don't open then til I say so. * drawing a large circle of salt around Sam* oh yea and no matter what They say or you hear, for now, don't move out of this circle, you'll be safe as long as you stay * leveling the sawed-off shotgun filled with rock salt rounds at the demons and reciting the exorcism chant * okay Sam * crouching down in front of Sam and putting a hand on his shoulder * keep your eyes closed but you're safe now , I'll be right here but I've gotta call somebody real quick * walking off abit to call John* * once he finally anwsers his phone* *quietly talkig to John* John, it's me , yea, Sam's here, he still
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Awe shit , poor Sammy, though I get tht John is trying to protect him, Sam doesn't get it and he's like any normal 7 year old he wants to hang out with his friends.
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Great story! :)
Dassy1407 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Oh my gosh! Great story! Loved it! :D

Dassy
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hm... interesting :P haha I'm anxious to read more :)

Dassy
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Trust John to turn into a sergeant major rather than a father to keep his boys safe. Dean may suck it up but it's certainly not what young Sammy needed after all he had been through, but guess John was so blinded he didn't see that.
Heth chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
This was a good chapter I've never liked John though he was willing to sacrifice everything but he never really worried about what the boys had to sacrifice even though he was the one always putting them in danger.
cuddygirl18 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
i love it! great job! :) does it mean that this story is really over? like no sequel?
RedDragen chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
You did another great job, I can't wait to see what you do next
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
At least Missouri managed to get through to Sam but trust John to start bombarding the boy with questions even though he had no memory of what happened. Hope Dean and Bobby come up with something helpful. Not surprised Missouri didn't tell John such evil visiting Sam twice was not random.
cuddygirl18 chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
i love it! what do you mean that there is one chapter left? is there a chance for this story being a sequel for another story?
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Great that you have brought Missouri into the story, she is one of my fave OC's from the show and has been so underused. With her psychic abilities she is sure to be able to shed some light on what has been going on and why Sam is so traumatised. She will also probably be able to read the youngest Winchester's mind and give John information that Sam is unable to tell him at the moment due to his catatonic state.
RedDragen chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I am looking forward to the next one
cuddygirl18 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
o! I am getting excited about next chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »