Reviews for Trail of Consequences
every single one of your stories that i've read have not been finished. HURRY UP AND GET IT OVER WITH! I LOVE WRITING IN ALL CAPS!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 5 . 2/2
Gosh, now I REALLY want to know how everyone's gonna react!
NumberOneNarutoFan chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Good, good, but could you make the chapters longer?
Grapefruit-seven chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
please continue! This story has great potential
and you've got an good easy flowing writing style!
bloody-rose-love chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
OMH THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD PLZ MAKE MORE XD XD XD XD
The Almighty Panda chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
q i need more of this stuff! lol will be patiently waiting for the next chap !
flaming rose chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Yes! Bitches! Day sexy! Yeeeeeeeesssssssss! Ahem. Um, please for give her weirdness she's been way from society for a little TO long now. Anyway, thanks for the laughs and story and ciao, y'all!
Shiratsubasa chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
How many years has it been since you updated. And how many years has it been since I reviewed? 'Are you abandoning this fic?'
is all I have left to say.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Hahah TWO Narutos in the same timeline! XD Isn't that going to mess up the timeline or. . .is it a jutsu that sends him to the past in an alternative timeline where he can physically exist in the same dimension/timeline as the younger Naruto? (Time travel can be so confusing. . .) In either case, I look forward to reading more! :D
doremishine itsuko chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
wow update soon it is pretty interesting
esmina chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Ok seriously now none of your Naruto stories had any update. What's the big idea. How much time do we have to wait. Heck I apologized cause I saw how many stories U were soon. But when I repeat WHEN are U going to update.
esmina chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Okay seriously... Wait...let me rephrase that SERIOUSLY when is the next chap releasing. I have waiting like forever and reviewed. I don't know how many. Times please release next chap quick.
mw chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
i think this is a really good story
you should continue
esmina chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
was awsome I loved it, ive been looking for this type where older naruto meets younger one. I also read the other one you made. keep releasing and quick im anxious to see what happens next
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
It was awesome but can you release the next chapter quickly