Reviews for First Day Back
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Its always. Neville itsnt it...! :)
juli 8D1819 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
great story
Mini-Potts chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Oh I hope I can find more of these awesome sequels!
KarenDetroit chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
That was good for a whole afternoon of giggles. I do hope you haven't given up on the fanfic.
tbmsand chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
I always wondered what would happen if English Royalty came to Hogwarts how would they be treated? A true Slytherin would hook up just to take advantage etc. Nicely done.

tbmsand chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
The feret is total OC. He would never have respect for a Muggle if anything it would be lust and then revultion.

James Jago chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
So good I've nicked bits of this and the prequel for my own fic. Even works inside the canon; could be sixth or seventh year just as easily, despite being written immediately post-Book 3.

Mind if I use the spell for the daughter I gave these two in my own fanfic?
Princess Chi chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
- Lol, that was really cute. Fifty points to Kittenmommy!
azriona chapter 3 . 1/31/2003
What an excellent lesson. Remus SO planned it that way, too, I'm sure. And Harry's right - he'd be dead in the water if the wolf hadn't been Remus, and hadn't just licked Hermione's face.

I now remember the Werewolves of London song that you quoted in the other story ... I remembered the moment the students left the classroom singing "Ah-ooooooooo."

Poor Remus. He loves it, though, I'm sure.
gjegje chapter 3 . 4/9/2002
ITS GREAT! I read all your stories about Lupin and his lycanthropy (sorry I didnt review earlier, I couldnt stop reading when I knew there was more... ) Ohh! theyre so great! Will you write more about them? Or semething else? You really are a good writer, you now that? You have great talent for writing humorous scenes and you keep your stories exciting the whole time. And I love Amanda! Usually I dont like the muggles that hook up with wisards in fanfics but yours is different. If you have an email list to inform us readers of your posting new chapters, please put me on it! Just keep writing!
Squin chapter 3 . 11/22/2001
lol, that was fun :o) Well done!
Gnomish Librarian chapter 3 . 11/10/2001
It was characters stay in character for the most pasrt. I don't think that Snape or any of the Hogworth teachers would get involved with a that is just my opinion. You are becoming one of my favorite writers on Fanfiction Kittenmommy. Keep up the good work.
Makiko chapter 3 . 11/4/2001
I first found your "An English werewolf in NY"at [Werewolf Registry]and waited for the next chapter

to be up but got inpatient so I found your other stuff here! I was More than Happy to read the 3spinoff of that story and enjoyed all of them.(especialy this fic) Since I live in NY and all this weird thing is going on,It is nice to smile with a nice fic like yours.

I realy hope that you will write more chapter for "An English werewolf...".Of course I will Love to read the

sequel to this story as well. Thanks Makiko
Oi chapter 3 . 10/10/2001
I still find the "cure" a bit ludicrous, but LOLOLOL at Lupin summoning them all to his apartment to meet him as a werewolf!
Elena13 chapter 3 . 10/7/2001
great story. hehe, loved it, but why is there so much nastiness? why is herm in love with remi? and why is draco in love with amanda?