Reviews for Always You
Superanimegirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wait does that mean that sakura and naruto get tegether cuz I'm a naruhina mega fan 100%
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aw that was so swwet and sad!

great job!:)
AmayaHyuuga chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aww it was so cute and romantic and sad...I loved it!
tenshi22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i just wanted to say that this story touched my heart. ist is so great. i cried, when i read the end.
spedclass chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Meowchan82 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw, so sad!
Jiraiya's mistress chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Omg ! i loved that so much , this has really touched me , thank you
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was beautiful and touching and so very sad.
IbisGhost chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Nice moments in this. Personally, I'm not too fond of the song, especially given the rest of the tone of your story. It hits a little to heavy to end this way.

Really liked the ghost idea, and you did set up what was happening when she thinks its the First Well done.

Couple typos early on when Jiraiya says "I'm damn ghost..." something seems to be missing. "What the hells wrong" should be "hell's"

The business with them on the floor by the door confused me a little-good bit of physical symbolism, but the ups and downs, and movements between them on the floor had me a tad confused.

Really, really, good stuff. Thanks for a fun read!
stella chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
the most beautiful story i have ever read. i truly loved it. great job.
Tsunade-91 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ç_ç Sigh

It makes me cry everytime I read the end..

ç_ç Good job, really
babydoll-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
wow... just wow... that was so amazing! it even made me cry. ;_; great story. i absolutely loved it! i had to make an account just so i could tell you that too. lol.
NanoBear chapter 1 . 5/27/2008 like brok emy heart with this! its in denial..until they confim it 100% i will not believe that Jiraya is dead in the manga...i will not! and although this story is an instant fav...i will not accept jiraya dead..ok..thats said and done.. :P
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
A commonly used idea, but very well represented in this story. Though I'd question your use of full song lyrics verses.
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aww... that was kinda sad and cute! I love it! I hope you write more JiraiyaxTsunade stories! I love this one! _
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »